3/12/06 -- Langerado Music Festival

Guest Rhino4evr
Here are a few pics I took.. not the best but not too bad either. The first few are from Los Amigos Invisibles (great band from Venezuela) but most are Wilco.

http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/Alb...065/t_=47050065

here is my report. Wilco was awesome, as were the Flaming Lips. Did anyone record it?

http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=1...start=112551275

*First time I haven't seen Jeff wear a jacket in forever. Then again, it was like 80 degrees. (To any interested parties: He went with a black western shirt.)

thanks, paul! :lol

thanks for posting pix shannon! boy, mikael, jeff and john are all sporting the long locks! looks like summer hair to me.

i would love to see wilco at a small outdoor daytime show. :dancing provided that the temp is under 80.

Guest Harold Chasen
thanks, paul! :lol

thanks for posting pix shannon! boy, mikael, jeff and john are all sporting the long locks! looks like summer hair to me.

i would love to see wilco at a small outdoor daytime show. :dancing provided that the temp is under 80.

Yeah, I think that John is slowly turning into the "Manamana guy" from the Muppet Show.

http://www.vicclap.hu/static/video/200505/tn_manamana.jpg

had a great time at this festival. very cool and not to crowded. reminded we of the first bonnaroo where you could actually move around. clap your hands say yeah were great can not wait to see them in two weeks in ann arbor. left there set early though to get a spot for wilco and am glad i did. i was able to get a spot right on the guard rail infront of john. enjoyed the set a lot. the drive by truckers show at the culture room was great but a little overcrowded. saw the secret machines in miami on saturday night at a place called studio a. i have to say this was the most ridiculous club i have ever been in. inside the restroom is someone who washes your hands. drinks were more expensive then the festival at $9. behind the bar was a giant glass cube in which a girl did ballet inside. the secret machines were great though only about fifty people at the show.

HEE HEE, I find it really funny when you can find yourself on other peoples pictures...let alone videos. I am the guy in front of the person recording with the blue cubs hat on... you can tell how happy I was to be there!!

langerado was off the hook!! The only reason I found out about it was because of wilcoworld's tour list. Ive seen tweedy and the crew play quite a few times now and getting front row was probably the most amazing thing IN THE WORLD.

It was really great when I left the Robert Randolph set like an hour early to get over to Wilco just to find out that I was not the only person with this idea...an hour and a half before they played and I STILL couldnt get front and center...but that didnt matter. It was soo much fun being up in the front and finding other people at langerado that were as stoked as I to see them play. BEST SPRING BREAK EVER!

I LOVE WILCO!

• 4 weeks later...