Gonna try this one more time. How about a mid-summer visit to the New Apartment Lounge to see Von Freeman. It looks like later in July will be good for me. Perhaps the 18th or 25th of July?? Anyone interested?

LouieB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daddy? can i come too? can i play with the big kids??
Hey Jeff...you think they will check TGs ID?? I think she will be fine. They have those HS kids playing music after midnight.

LouieB

Graham and I should be able to come. Em will be at camp the last two weeks of July - so we won't have any parent curfews!! ;) And now we can stay out late and drive, since we can park outside of our new place 24/7 :yes

Hey kate! :wave how's the move going?

hey and while we're planning stuff, looks like July 23rd is the next poetry slam with the weird sisters :w00t

Hey Jeff...you think they will check TGs ID?? I think she will be fine. They have those HS kids playing music after midnight.

LouieB

I think she'll be fine.

Just have her bring a flute, or something, just in case. :)

Hey kate! :wave how's the move going?

hey and while we're planning stuff, looks like July 23rd is the next poetry slam with the weird sisters :w00t

It went relatively well....the guys we had helping were fantastic. We are still digging through things, though are aaaaalmost finished.

And the 23rd? I am SO THERE!!!

It went relatively well....the guys we had helping were fantastic. We are still digging through things, though are aaaaalmost finished.

And the 23rd? I am SO THERE!!!

This is the 25th I think.

LouieB

right....Green Mill is the 23rd (Sunday) and we should be able to make Von on the 25th too.

Right... and here's hoping we can do both too :cheers

I think we are all confirmed for the 25th. Looks like others can make it then too. I will have some comp days coming so I can skip work the next day and hang at the New Apartment to all hours....yea!!!!

Vonski and Weezer and all the nutty vocalists, here we come.

LouieB

I can't wait 'til the bartender ignores me, again.
Weezer ignoring you is better than her giving you a hard time.... :lol I've experienced that too.

One night she actually was NICE to my friends from out of town (I think you were there) and told us to come back soon. THAT was a shock.

By the way, the album "the Improvisor" was partially recorded at one of these sessions and is really good.

LouieB