Chapelle's Show lost episodes

I'm quite excited, as I've heard this new stuff is supposed to be the funniest stuff he's done since season 1 (Coming from an interview with someone involved in the show).

Unrelated, but funny nonetheless, is the Chapelle Poem "Fuck Ashton Kutcher"

Fuck Ashton Kutcher

The Public Image Butcher

His shows are hip

And I can’t stand that sh*t

I don’t even know him

And I hate his guts

If he Punks me, I won’t sign the release

Cause’ whenever he Punks black people

It always involves the police

He’ll be havin’ all them white folks at home rollin’

“Brandy, did you know that that jewelry was stolen?”

“But hey, I’m a star!”

“Well stop shining and get your ass out that car.”

Now he wouldn’t like it if me and my friends

Just before dawn

Bust in his house with some ski masks on

Put a gun in his mouth and turned on the lights

And just when he screams out, yell out

“’Sike!”

“Can you sign this release? I want to entertain people with your fear.”

You punk bitch.

plus, new episode of Reno 911. Awesome.

Oh man, I was hoping they'd show the MTV cribs thing. That looked like one of the funniest things he'd ever done.

As dissapointing as it was, it was still better than Mind of Mencia. But Reno 911 was even better.

bird flu is better than Mind of Mencia

Seconded.

I didn't catch Reno 911...watched Venture Brothers instead, as it was a re-run I hadn't seen yet. I'll catch it during the week. Thoughts on 'Dog Bites Man'? I want to really like that show, but it usually only has a few funny spots.

I watched the new episode and then watched the rerun shortly thereafter, I was very dissapointed myself, I hope the remaining two episodes are better. Comedy Central is continuing to go down-hill. Watching the Mind of Mencia was awful as usual, Mencia ran out of jokes a long time ago, he needs to give it up. If I ever get to meet Mencia I might just kick him in the nuts, just because hes not funny.

Any of you guys/gals that don't alread own Chapelles HBO special "Killing Them Softly", should pick it up. This is a great stand up performance from Dave. Around this same time DC was on Late Night with Conan quite a few times, his appearances there were the best, maybe they're on the web somewhere. Live from Fillmore is good too, but not great.

Around this same time DC was on Late Night with Conan quite a few times, his appearances there were the best, maybe they're on the web somewhere.

also, back then, he showed up quite a bit to sit in the "Jacky Chair" on the Howard Stern show.

Seconded.

I didn't catch Reno 911...watched Venture Brothers instead, as it was a re-run I hadn't seen yet. I'll catch it during the week. Thoughts on 'Dog Bites Man'? I want to really like that show, but it usually only has a few funny spots.

I like Dot Bites Man. I think it's pretty funny.

Dave Chappelle's stand up is some of the best around. When he talks about the eating and drinking habits of white people I laugh my ass off every time.

I actually saw Chappelle doing stand up live my freshman year of college. $10 for him and Jim Breuer. Breuer wasn't bad, but man, Chappelle was great.

I also like Man Bites Dog. Hilarious show, and it even features my man Zach Galifianakis.