7/10/06 -- Montreal, Quebec

the etree source of this show has a slight skip on I'm A Wheel...are there any other sources for this show? this is kinda picky but i treat my shows like babies.

just out of curiosity, you mean that if there was something wrong with your baby, you'd go out and look for a different one?

the etree source of this show has a slight skip on I'm A Wheel...are there any other sources for this show? this is kinda picky but i treat my shows like babies.

Being a taper and one who used to trade a lot and now shares via BT i find public pleas like this offensive. If slight skips or digital blips or ass holes in the audience chatting bother you go to your local indy record store and stick to official releases.

I can see complaining about annoying errors throughout a recording that ruin your listing pleasure and wanting a different source because of them but " a slight skip" on one song?

It's this type of anal retention and public plea that makes me scared to share my recordings.

Guest Jules
I think What Light has a big Bob Dylan influence and you can definately hear it.

Agreed. However, I also hear a twinge of Neil Diamond in his voice on this song. It kind of freaks me out. Anyone else?

Now, I may be internet retarded, but has anybody brought up the fact that Jeff's leg was encased in a sort of brace/cast at the show? You can just barely make it out in the pictures my girlfriend took of me on stage for Kingpin:

Wilco057.jpg

Wilco056.jpg

Now, I may be internet retarded, but has anybody brought up the fact that Jeff's leg was encased in a sort of brace/cast at the show?

Yeah, he's got stress fractures from running too much.

Cool pictures! The first one looks like you're slow dancing at the junior high graduation dance; and the second looks like you're kneeling to kiss his ring. :P

Seriously though, what a cool thing. You're a part of Wilco history now!

Yeah, he's got stress fractures from running too much.

Cool pictures! The first one looks like you're slow dancing at the junior high graduation dance; and the second looks like you're kneeling to kiss his ring. :P

Seriously though, what a cool thing. You're a part of Wilco history now!

I figured that out from Wendy's post in the Nova Scotia thread. Like I said over there, I just wanted an excuse to post a couple pictures. What the hell, here's one more.

Wilco059crop.jpg