type a messaghe withoug correcyting

Tjhos is exaclthty what my tuping loos like without the most omportant keu I aheb, the backspace kjey.

Kid you not I am a liusy typist.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Speed Racer

This is what I message looks like when I don't correct it, which is pretty good, I suppose. Not that I haven't had a whole heck of a lot of practice - I'm a kid of the 1990's, you know.

i never learned to actually type prperly, as at that time women who typed well became typists. and so my sister gave the advice not to bother to learn how. Oh how I tegret it -- the most wonr out key i have isthe backspace key. by a landslode.

i never learned to actually type prperly, as at that time women who typed well became typists. and so my sister gave the advice not to bother to learn how. Oh how I tegret it -- the most wonr out key i have isthe backspace key. by a landslode.

i believe these were known as the good old ays.

damn it

Guest baseball bobblehead
Liar.

i think most of bobbob's messages look like this "i'm hungry, there's nothing to eat. how am i going to get to work? how come hot cheerleader likes me?"

:cheekkiss

This is what I message looks like when I don't correct it, which is pretty good, I suppose. Not that I haven't had a whole heck of a lot of practice - I'm a kid of the 1990's, you know.

Yeah, I'm a 90's kid too thats why I can type well.

i think most of bobbob's messages look like this "i'm hungry, there's nothing to eat. how am i going to get to work? how come hot cheerleader likes me?"

:cheekkiss

Hot cheerleader doesn't like me. And the hunger problems have been solved. I also will have the work problems solved tomorrow singce I get my license (howpefully) tomorrow morning.

lol, true dat.

excpect that there is no drinking...yet....i think

you should see how bad my typing gets when i have been -- omg.