"lost track" 13 on A Ghost is Born?

There are two other tracks that you can download if you put your cd into your computer's drive, "Panthers," and "Kicking Television." I think that maybe you can download the live versions of three other songs that way as well (ALTWYS, Handshake and Late Greats), but that may just be iTunes. Speaking of iTunes, if you don't have the commercial cd, you may just download those five tracks from there, 'course you'll have to pay for 'em...

There are two other tracks that you can download if you put your cd into your computer's drive, "Panthers," and "Kicking Television." I think that maybe you can download the live versions of three other songs that way as well (ALTWYS, Handshake and Late Greats), but that may just be iTunes. Speaking of iTunes, if you don't have the commercial cd, you may just download those five tracks from there, 'course you'll have to pay for 'em...

he's obliquely referring to the AGIB Tour EP.

I save every freakin' e-mail! This came from WilcoWorld in February 2005:

Wilco and Nonesuch will be re-releasing A Ghost in Born in Europe with a 5-track bonus disc in conjunction with the band's March tour. For those of you who already own a copy of the CD it will also be available as a FREE download via the enhanced content on "ghost", meaning you'll be able to access the download only with the CD in your computer drive. If you purchased ghost on iTunes, it will also be available there as a stand-alone item. The track listing
  • Panthers
  • At Least That What You Said (live)
  • The Late Greats (live)
  • Handshake Drugs (live)
  • Kicking Television

All three live tracks are from the band's October 2004 show at the Orpheum Theatre in Madison, Wisconsin. The two studio tracks are from the Ghost album sessions.

Prior to that, Kicking Television was the 13th track on the Japanese import version of AGIB, and the "b side" on the I'm A Wheel CD-single.

Thanks to http://www.rwin.nl/wilco/ for the details!

Oh, and if you've bothered to read this far... this is what I have in iTunes, listed as "Track 13"; although I'm not entirely sure where I got it. :ermm

Is there a track 13 on A Ghost is Born? If so, how do I find it? Thank you!

sic vic

It's called "Turpentine," but you can't hear it on the radio. Actually, you can't hear it anywhere you go...

:music