Peaches 7/17/2006 Vic Theatre, Chicago

Did anyone else catch this? Wow, what a spectacle.

The people in the audience were almost as interesting as the ones on stage. All the freaks were out to play, it was incredible.

Peaches' drummer is amazing. I was mesmerized by her the entire show. And that's saying a lot, considering the freak show all around us.

Did anyone else catch this? Wow, what a spectacle.

The people in the audience were almost as interesting as the ones on stage. All the freaks were out to play, it was incredible.

Peaches' drummer is amazing. I was mesmerized by her the entire show. And that's saying a lot, considering the freak show all around us.

hahah my friend and i looked up when it was because we wanted to go see it, but it was that night, so we couldn't make it :hmm . not too surprising about the people and such,i think it'd be such a weird concert experience. glad she was good (actually, was she? you onlyu talked about her drummer...glad she was good!). any pics of the peach and/or the fans? sounds interesting...

glad she was good (actually, was she? you onlyu talked about her drummer...glad she was good!).

I saw Peaches open for Nine Inch Nails recently, so I wasn't as blown away as I could have been. But she was definitely good.

any pics of the peach and/or the fans? sounds interesting...

Sorry, I didn't even have my cell phone camera on me. But I definitely wish I did.