"War on War"

This is such Bullshit but I thought his quote was interesting:

Sen. Santorum also severely criticized the news media for revealing details of secret surveillance programs, saying these reports "have put American lives at greater risk."

"There has been a war against the war," he said. "A joint campaign by some people inside the government and allies in the media to undermine critical national security programs.

"Link

Your too stupid to be a Wilco fan.

I'd better get back to cracking the books! Staying up late at night cramming for the Wilco-fan final exams here :beer ...if I don't pass,i might get sent back to Phish camp :omg

Scott

I'm a keeder

Ohhhhh - another flag up the butt Texas conservative! Your too stupid to be a Wilco fan.

Can you teach me how to be an all-knowing prick? I'm embarassed that you are a wilco fan. Let's talk about stupid, it's YOU'RE.

Edited for offensive content.

First take a breath and count to 10.

"There is no room left in this country for YOUR kind"; tell that to my wife, children, friends, community, and patients which I respect and care for daily. My life is not directed by my political platform. Looks like I can't say the same for you and what seems to be your authority on the democratic party---oh, and I bet that there are plenty who wouldn't want you on THEIR side.

"...larva in OUR public schools"; read this out loud, pause, read out loud again, pause. Who do you think you are??! I didn't know education was for a worthy few, you sound more like an aristocratic republican prick than a liberal.

Finally, fight all you want--you'll never get peace of mind. I love humanity and try everyday to better myself within it. When I do think about politics, I try to understand the consequences of the political debates. I don't drink the kool-aid, you? I know you do because you think that when layoffs happen, only one POLITICAL group is affected. No, darkstar hippie, people are affected from every race, creed, religion, and political affiliation.

Get a grip, you are delusional.

This thread isn't going anywhere good, so I'm closing it. Anyone wanting to have a sincerely civil discussion about the war can start a fresh thread, but personal attacks won't be tolerated.

- kidsmoke