seen Andrew a number of times (must be nearing 10 now...) always a great show...

actually seeing him next Friday at the Zoo!! :w00t

Don't you think the whistling gets monotonous though? That was my only complaint after seeing the guy at Summerfest. I dug *some* of the songs a lot, but got really tired of the constant whistling after about the 3rd song.

That said, Nervous Tic is a great song.

i dunno, i've been seeing him for like 5-6 years now and it's never really bothered me i guess. from what i can recall (Sam?) he does it a bit more now than he used to with Bowl of Fire...

he doesn't do it on every song, and even when he does do it i usually love it. it's just one of the extra things that makes him so unique.

i dig Nervous Tic, but it's a ways down there in terms of my favorite songs of his, especially on Eggs.

I like his stuff a lot, but a little Bird goes a long way for me. I rarely listen to Eggs from start to finish, and the short Summerfest gig was just the right length.

Andrew is a unique talent. With his more recent stuff I wish he would just play violin, but he now does lots of looping and plucking and such, which is cool, but the guy can really kick out a jam when he wants to.

LouieB

seen Andrew a number of times (must be nearing 10 now...) always a great show...

actually seeing him next Friday at the Zoo!! :w00t

My wife and I will be there too! She is not that much of a fan - she also doesn't like the whistling, but I am in awe of his live performances, and we both love going to the zoo to watch shows. Hopefully it will cool down a bit before the show!!

i was going with my friend but he's gonna be in San Fran now, so i may take my wife if i don't find someone else to go with me. she likes Eggs the times i've played it for her tho. i keep reminding her that he's hoT ;)

i think our tix are in the front row even :w00t... Chris Koza is opening, he's pretty cool as well

i was going with my friend but he's gonna be in San Fran now, so i may take my wife if i don't find someone else to go with me. she likes Eggs the times i've played it for her tho. i keep reminding her that he's hoT ;)

i think our tix are in the front row even :w00t... Chris Koza is opening, he's pretty cool as well

I think we are are also in the front row - but way off to the right side of the stage. I am hitting Grandaddy tonight - I am pretty excited about this week so far! :dancing

if your wife isn't interested, i'll gladly take that ticket. let me know. :cheers

Well I hope all of you have a great time at his shows. That's the one disadvantage of living on the east coast of Canada, not many good bands come to our neck of the woods. However the road trips are always a blast..next year we're gonna try and make it to Bonnaroo with hopes of seeing Wilco, Gomez and Kings of Leon all the same weekend.

I think we are are also in the front row - but way off to the right side of the stage. I am hitting Grandaddy tonight - I am pretty excited about this week so far! :dancing

Aw man, I completely forgot that Jason Lytle was going to be in Baltimore 2 weeks ago!