• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't leave until the auction closed and I transfered ownership, now could I? I was wondering when the auction closes and I transfer the keys to you would you be willing to make a side deal for the babaoriley name?

btw, did you know my kid has more posts on VC than you :whoo they're structured a little better too :hmm ....you should work on that if you're going to do the gershon name justice dude. geez, he's tied up in school all day, but maybe spawn could be the new dred pirate roberts and I can stick around VC. !!! maybe (like steven segal) I could pay someone to recognize him as a tulku and I can ship him off to a monastery in dharamsala.

!!!!111!!

I got stuff to do

I couldn't leave until the auction closed and I transfered ownership, now could I? I was wondering when the auction closes and I transfer the keys to you would you be willing to make a side deal for the babaoriley name?

btw, did you know my kid has more posts on VC than you :whoo they're structured a little better too :hmm ....you should work on that if you're going to do the gershon name justice dude. geez, he's tied up in school all day, but maybe spawn could be the new dred pirate roberts and I can stick around VC. !!! maybe (like steven segal) I could pay someone to recognize him as a tulku and I can ship him off to a monastery in dharamsala.

!!!!111!!

I got stuff to do

I skimmed that like it was an El Famous post.

I considered bidding on this, but I realized that I'm already so well respected and revered around these parts that being a gold member would do nothing for me.

I'm surprised you didn't need to start a new thread for this.

:rolleyes