• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... act now and you'll also recieve the e-aliases Jude, and Cahtzee.

:brow

:ermm I'd assume that auctioning off a screen name would indicate that the primary purpose was as a joke. anyway, the thread was just started the other day and being that I spent the day having my sack fondled by the doc I had a bit more spare time on my hands today than I had intended.
:ermm I'd assume that auctioning off a screen name would indicate that the primary purpose was as a joke. anyway, the thread was just started the other day and being that I spent the day having my sack fondled by the doc I had a bit more spare time on my hands today than I had intended.

If the sac-scan come back with bad results, I'll gladly buy one of those nut-cancer rubber band bracelets in a show of solidarity.

Thank you for your interest in patented Neuticles and the revolutionary testicular implant procedure for men. Inside you will find the latest information and updates.

Over 100,000 caring wives and lovers Worldwide have selected Neuticles as a safe, practical and inexpensive option when neutering.

Neuticles allowing your man to retain his natural look, self esteem and aids in the trauma associated with neutering.

With Neuticles- It's like nothing ever changed!

neuticles.jpg

Edited by kimalmostpossible
did deadwood end with the saying of grace?

yes. and I thought Bullock looked like he was going to jump right out of his skin.