• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad, I'm the only one in here...but I grew up with these videos, and I'm rediscovering them on youtube

Wilburys

Was Orbison in the band when they did this video? I see Bob, but don't hear him...and I hear Roy Orbison, but don't see him. It seems that Jeff Lynne is mouthing his parts. Does anyone know about this?

Edited by jahilia
Sad, I'm the only one in here...but I grew up with these videos, and I'm rediscovering them on youtube

Wilburys

Was Orbison in the band when they did this video? I see Bob, but don't hear him...and I hear Roy Orbison, but don't see him. It seems that Jeff Lynne is mouthing his parts. Does anyone know about this?

Roy Orbison had died by the time they made the video. That's what the empty rocking chair represents during his parts...

Good stuff. :cheers

Who are these guys? lots of fun...

Late 70's power-pop/punk band from Vancouver. I think the shows they did in Japan this year were the first they've done since the early 80's.

P.S. That Replacements clip is awesome. Much better quality than the crappy VHS version I have.

Vice President walks in my office, low 50's, maybe 52 (which is only 8 years older than me)

VP: Why are you crying, is everything ok, and what the hell are you listening to?

me: [point to screen ] They're tears of joy. This is giving me chills.

VP: They're no Huey Lewis and the News .

me: Get back in your office you fossil and don't come back till your ready to apologize. :realmad

thanks for the link. it made me cry

I think so.

ha hah 1997 or so - I saw him on this tour. Feelings, right? He's so awesome, I think he changed clothes 5 times during that show. Have you read his "journal"? Very interesting.

Edited by jahilia

Its not a music video, but its great anyway. There are 2 episodes and one more on the way...

Chad Vader -- Day Shift Manager

Our plans to make this station fully operational by Saturday may be JEOPORDIZED.