I have never been to the MSU campus - but I think i'll hit the 10/6 show - So does anyone have some ideas on what to do Saturday and Sunday?

As a U of M alum, I would recommend hopping on I- 96 and heading to Ann Arbor.

If you're looking for a bar, check out Crunchy's. I don't know exactly where it is, as I was taken there by Spartan friends (they almost didn't let me in because I had my Ann Arbor address on my license--it's that kind of place).

Anyway, they have buckets of beer for pretty cheap. And I don't mean a bucket with a few bottles of beer in it. I mean they fill up a bucket with draught beer. Very cheap for a ridiculous amount of beer. Your table will end up sticky and gross, but you will be sloshed and it will be awesome.

As a U of M alum, I would recommend hopping on I- 96 and heading to Ann Arbor.

And since Sparty is going to get his ass kicked in A2 the next day, I am planning on doing just this.

But seriously, MSU has a very nice campus and there are plenty of bars nearby.

Lots of us Wolverines around these parts apparently.

Well, I didn't attend U of M, but I did live in A2 for a few years. I went to an unmentionable school just down the road, but couldn't hack living in ghetto Ypsi, so I made the commute. My ex went to grad school there, though.

dcd