Yankee Hotel Foxtrott Regular Demos & Engineer Demos

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask if some kind soul could up these both "Albums". I found out about these on this forum, just 2 days ago. Yankee Hotel Foxtrott is my favourite Album of this running decade, and I'd be dying to hear these sessions. Just a note: If there is released material in there, you don't have to up it. I'm not looking for released material, I have everything Wilco ever released. So, thank you in advance. I would really appreciate it...

Lethroles

Hey guys,

Just wanted to ask if some kind soul could up these both "Albums". I found out about these on this forum, just 2 days ago. Yankee Hotel Foxtrott is my favourite Album of this running decade, and I'd be dying to hear these sessions. Just a note: If there is released material in there, you don't have to up it. I'm not looking for released material, I have everything Wilco ever released. So, thank you in advance. I would really appreciate it...

Lethroles

In general, it's best to put requests like this in the trading/BT forums: http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showforum=30

Right now, the VC tracker is just up again after having been down for several weeks. Prior to that, both sets of demos were available there. Give the tracker some time to get rolling again; everything has to be re-upped, but these will turn up again eventually.

Welcome to VC! :wave

Thank you for all your kind responses. I feel very welcomed :)...

I've seen the Tracker already, but it seems I need some Torrent Download program for it.

I had one, months ago....To say it in a few words:

I don't want one again, I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to things like that. I just hate internet downloading, for me, it destroys the pleasure music. That's the problem I have with Torrents. I would really, really appreciate a yousendit-link or something...That would be awesome...

Thank you for all your kind responses. I feel very welcomed :)...

I've seen the Tracker already, but it seems I need some Torrent Download program for it.

I had one, months ago....To say it in a few words:

I don't want one again, I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to things like that. I just hate internet downloading, for me, it destroys the pleasure music. That's the problem I have with Torrents. I would really, really appreciate a yousendit-link or something...That would be awesome...

I just sent a PM.

To say it in a few words:

I don't want one again, I'm a bit paranoid when it comes to things like that. I just hate internet downloading, for me, it destroys the pleasure music. That's the problem I have with Torrents.

:no

Why? I think the most special thing about music is, coming home in the evening, turning on a special record, and just loose yourself in that album. For an hour or something. I never felt that way burning a CD or listening to music at the Computer. For me it's just no the same...

Why? I think the most special thing about music is, coming home in the evening, turning on a special record, and just loose yourself in that album. For an hour or something. I never felt that way burning a CD or listening to music at the Computer. For me it's just no the same...

then why do you want it sent to you via an upload link?

It just strikes me as mildly selfish that you are "paranoid" about one form of downloading that is a little bit of work on your part, but are fine with someone else taking the time to upload it especially for you. Luckily there are nice people here who are happy to do it for you, but to be afraid of bittorrent for no reason seems a bit silly.

On the other hand, you've been very nice and polite about asking for stuff, and you got the files, so no harm done; Both demos are very fun and I hope you enjoy them.

So far you've said:

"I don't like to become member in such communities" and

"I just hate internet downloading"

but you have joined this community just for the purpose of internet downloading. It seems your problem is not with joining communities or downloading, but with doing some work on your own. You have been given several sites above that, with a little effort on your part, will provide you with what you ask for and lots more. I'm not trying to be harsh here but this entire series of posts seems selfish to me.

I can see where you all coming from, but i made BAD experiences with Torrents and stuff. That's just it. I don't want to be annoying, but I saw people upping these stuffs on upload on a thread months ago, so i thought somebody could do it again. I'm sorry if that sounded selfish, wasn't my intention...

will some one pm me the files, i cant find them in the torrent section

The tracker has been down for a while. If you're looking to BT them, they'll be available eventually, but have some patience while people re-up everything that used to be on there.