Pinheads really do exist

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew I could count on you, dogg.

:lol I actually don't have that tune (2 minute yahoo search), as it was played at EVERY party I attended in college...sometimes twice. Besides, there are much better Biz Markie tunes.

The cover of Benny and the Jets w/ the Beasties being one of them. :yay

:lol I actually don't have that tune (2 minute yahoo search), as it was played at EVERY party I attended in college...sometimes twice. Besides, there are much better Biz Markie tunes.

The cover of Benny and the Jets w/ the Beasties being one of them. :yay

You could totally put together a mix inbetween caring for the kids and being a stone cold pimp.I believe.

I'll see what I can do, but there are 3-4 mix ideas in front of that one.Plus, as much as I love him, a little Biz goes a long way. Trust me.

yeah, like a song or two a month, and i've got my fix... but all month i'm transfixed by the idea of those two songs.

yeah i tried to go to sleep but couldn't... so now i'm up writing

what's your excuse?

I was just using skype to talk to my friend who is spending a few months in australia. And i have trouble sleeping at night...

I'm planning on watching an episode of "Twin Peaks" and falling asleep after that.

I was just using skype to talk to my friend who is spending a few months in australia. And i have trouble sleeping at night...

I'm planning on watching an episode of "Twin Peaks" and falling asleep after that.

nice... that sounds way more exciting than over here.