Pinheads really do exist

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Federalists are better than others, but it's interesting to see where a lot of the political ideas we hold today got their start. And it's always interesting to ponder that the fate of the United States Constitution was decided in Poughkeepsie.

Hey Ryan.

Where have you been?

hey... well the short version is i got deep into thesis writing last semester, and then i just got back from doing construction in the arctic circle all summer

My Firefox has been crashing left and right, to the point where it was basically unusable.

I read through a bunch of suggestions for things to try, many of which I'd already done. One that seems to have worked (so far): rename firefox.exe to firefox1.exe.

The fact that this works seems to suggest that I have malware on my PC that's designed to fuck with Firefox. :hmm

I have to read Kafka (Metamorphosis) for Lit and Madison (Federalist papers) for Gov by Tuesday. 50+ pages. Fuck.

When I was an English undergrad, we were expected to read about 50 pages every day, for every class--including weekends. For a 12-credit load, that was roughly 1400 pages a week. I remember many mornings of waking up and grabbing a book and reading for hours before even climbing out of bed.

I didn't really mind, though. For the most part, I liked what was assigned.

When I was an English undergrad, we were expected to read about 50 pages every day, for every class--including weekends. For a 12-credit load, that was roughly 1400 pages a week. I remember many mornings of waking up and grabbing a book and reading for hours before even climbing out of bed.

wow, that's not bad. here i've had about twice that... if i weren't a fast reader i'd never make it through school

hey... well the short version is i got deep into thesis writing last semester, and then i just got back from doing construction in the arctic circle all summer

Hope you keep a journal. Very cool.

Something in the garden today:

IMG_1386.jpg

And especially for you, Bean. Have you found yours yet? :cheekkiss

IMG_1374.jpg

Hope you keep a journal. Very cool.

i took notes every night before i went to bed; i'm working on some essays about it, as well as some short stories based up there. it was a surreal experience

Well, I'm a high schooler. Though it's AP courses, still...I suffer from senioritis.

Edited by poortranslator