Pinheads really do exist

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so um, did i tell you guys about how my dad pretty much told me i can't go to chicago in the winter?

Parents just don't understand. Go anyway.

cause of the roads?

Roads were caused by many people needing to travel between two points. Because hoofing it over rough terrain proved to be difficult, roads were devised to smooth the way (also making it easier to use wheeled conveyances). Eventually, as vehicles got heavier, roads began to be paved so that they remained passable even after heavy use.

Any other questions?

Roads were caused by many people needing to travel between two points. Because hoofing it over rough terrain proved to be difficult, roads were devised to smooth the way (also making it easier to use wheeled conveyances). Eventually, as vehicles got heavier, roads began to be paved so that they remained passable even after heavy use.

Any other questions?

you just made my list of 17 :yay

so what happened after my post in the Kirstey Alley? I saw Solace's thread, and I guess IRDBoon's thread was deleted, but what happened? what? WHAT?

did I miss something? IRDB? Wow, go to work for the day and miss out on all the good stuff!! ;)

In other news, my last job paid me again (which I wasn't expecting).....I quit 2 weeks ago.....so, I went ahead and bought an old refurbished G3 iBook on ebay for cheeeeep! yay!!!

p.s....$5 (or maybe 6) pizza night!! :w00t

I am SO HAPPY the weekend is here, and 3 days of one too....it's been a long week.

I hear that sista!! amen!! One more day of work and I think I would need to change the prescription in my glasses.......my eyes are bugged out.

good weather! baseball! 3 days of sleeping in! woo!