VC's own fantasy feetball

Count me in.

youdaman and all that

if anyone else wants in, please bring a friend with you so we have an even number, and do it today/tonight so we can get this thing cookin' - season starts in 8 days and I want to set the thing to autodraft tomorrow so Yahoo will get it done by the end of the weekend . . .

Just wondering, what's the point of an auto-draft league? Isn't there any way we could find a day and time good for everyone to draft?

um, well, it's apparently a done deal now

I just threw the focker together due to popular demand, and it was the easiest way, what with the pre-draft ranking and editing available and all

I 'm gonna guess we'll still somehow find a way to have fun with this

Thanks, wheelco. I'm pretty happy with my team overall (Shaun Alexander, motherfuckers!), but with Carson Palmer (broken fibula against Carolina) and Brett Favruh (head exploded against Philadelphia), I'm going to have Rich Gannon starting for me by Week Five. Looks like it's going to be fun. :cheers

um, well, it's apparently a done deal now

I just threw the focker together due to popular demand, and it was the easiest way, what with the pre-draft ranking and editing available and all

I 'm gonna guess we'll still somehow find a way to have fun with this

That's cool. It's actually pretty crazy, I'm a huuuge Giants fan and I got Eli, Tiki, and Plexiglass.

In a $$$ league I would never draft more than 1 of them, so it worked out pretty cool.

Sorry for my crabbiness.

OK, so I got RB's Brown, Jackson. McGahee, Dunn, Gore and TJones

I'm pretty sure I can't play all 6 of 'em

Since you can't play all 6 of 'em, what do you want for McGahee? I seem to have a plethora of WRs and a dearth of RBs.

Hmmm....I got P. Manning, TO at receiver, Reggie Bush, Tony Gonzales, and Vinetari not too bad. Kinda worried about Vinetari as reports are he may have a broken foot.

This outta be pretty interesting