My MTV VMA expierence?!

Let me give some background first. I am a 26 year old male. I don't even like 95% of the music on mtv these days but for fun decided to go red carpet watching with a friend of mine last night. So aimed with a camera and binoculurs I went to hang outside Radio City. I arrived around 445 and got a decent spot to view. I got impatient really quickly because I was surrounded by a lot of 14 year old screaming girls (what did I expect???) Anyway I moved around 615 to another spot.

I was standing maybe 100 feet from where the limos let off. Here is a list of people I saw in no particular order: Andy Milonakis, Cast of Real World Key West, Jack-Ass and Bam cast, Beyonce (wow she is pretty in person), Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, P Diddy, Jay-Z, Panic at The Disco, Fergie, Lil-John, J. Lo and Marc Anthony, Russel Simmons, John Ledgend.

Two funny moments I must mention...Half of the fun was watching the cars pull up...Maybacs (spelling??), Rolls, Bentleys etc...Paris Hilton arrives as rich as she is in a Suburban stufferd with like 10 people? She can't afford better? Anyhoo the funniest moment was Jessica Simpson. Instead of riding the limo all the way to the red carpet she decided to get out and walk. People were going bonkers for her. She was kissing people across the street from me. Then out of no where she decideds to cross the street right near where I am standing. By the way she is not so smart?! She almost got hit by 2 cars crossing the street...but anyway I degress. She was within 2 feet of me and kissed the person next to me..I almost melted like butter. I got a picture of half of her face in the melee but for those 2 seconds I felt like a 16 year old guy again?

After the whole shebang was over my friend and I left in our typical fashion like old men. I complained about the screeming and my friend complained about the crowd size. We both had fun and it was something silly to do. The funniest thing when all was said and done I realized I didn't like any of the poeple I saw on the carpet or care about them (Though I have respect for Russel Simmons and Jay-Z) frankly I don't even know why I went...but it was just fun! :rock

Edited by remphish1
You were that close to Paris Hilton and didn't yell to her that she is a talentless cunt? Shame on you.

It isn't as easy as it seems....unfortunatley for you and I and many others in the Wilco Community we are outnumbered. People were going crazy for her. Maybe if I was a few feet closer she might have heard me :lol