Did you guys miss me????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey man, word on the street is that you posted an awesome picture before you got banned. i totally missed it, could you re-post?

If he doesn't, I can promise you this: I'm poring over post-Katrina photo albums online, and I'll post my favorite once I choo-choo-choose it.

Dear Penthouse,

I met a woman at a party recently and we ended up making love with such fervor that we knocked items off of the table near my bed. And to think I had never considered the possibility of something like this even happening in the small town where I'm attending college!

Name and Address Withheld

- - - -

Dear Penthouse,

Me again. I'll make this quick, but last weekend at a car-wash fundraiser for the small liberal-arts college I'm attending, I ended up making love to one of the cute coeds working with me. Arguably, as a result of her T-shirt getting wet during a playful water fight the two of us engaged in. I am on fire this year! Maybe it's the tan?

More from me soon.

- - - -

Dear Penthouse,

Can't get into details for obvious reasons, but my roommate's girlfriend and I ended up making love. I'm still kind of freaking out over the potential and obvious complications, but aside from feeling weird emotionally I have to say, things have changed for me. It was never this way with girls. Anyway, I certainly got more than I bargained for from a simple afternoon study session.

Mr. K

- - - -

Dear Penthouse,

Oh. My. God. I was back home recently for summer break and so was a girl I dated before heading off to college. All I can really tell you is this: She is bisexual now and I found myself in a situation that involved making love to her and

Did you guys miss me????

:blink

I got banned but Im not sure what for!

My guess is it was for starting threads like this.

Reminds me of when the jackass boyfriend says "You can't break up with me, I don't even know what I did," when he knows full-well that his retardation is both chronic and terminal, even if it wasn't a last-straw kind of thing.

:thumbup

I'd suggest just being normal if you don't want to get permanently banned. And lay off the fat chick nudie pics. Christ.