Did you guys miss me????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ScottHoward

It's widely known that Denny's has an extremely stringent hiring policy.

They are among the most selective of all 24 hour, babysit the drunks and serve dogshit food establishments.

Grand slam my ass. Denny's sucks and so do their managers.

what do you mean? im proud of the work i do and i work very hard. do you think youre better than me or something??

I worked at Waffle House for about 3 weeks when I was 18. are you saying you're better than me?

Guest ScottHoward
Yeah' date=' that's right. So what do you think? Wrong! Whatever you were gonna say doesn't matter because I make more money than you. That's if you're 80% of the public. So, I'm right. Each year, Value Magazine ranks the 500 best people in the history of the world. Did you know that, according to Worthington's Law, the opera singer who called himself, "The Great Caruso" was nowhere near as great as Sammy Hagar, The Red Rocker? So shut up, Caruso! Hey! Who's greater than Saint Francis of Assisi? How about, uh, Darryl Strawberry? See ya later, Saint Frannie, ya schmuck. Hey, guess who's better than Van Gogh. Let's see, after adjusting for inflation...almost everybody! He made nothing![/quote']