Did you guys miss me????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man, what do you have to do to get fired from waffle house.

hate your job enough to ignore people. how would you like taking care of drunks at 3:00 AM? that was the worst job I ever had.

not to mention the brown and orange polyester suit you had to wear.

hate your job enough to ignore people. how would you like taking care of drunks at 3:00 AM? that was the worst job I ever had.

I think I'd quit after having to cook, or even serve, the monstrosity that is hash browns "all the way." :yucky

Please tell me you had the audacity to at least tell a customer to kiss your grits.

1. I am always surprised to find that other parts of the country do not have the Greek diner infrastructure we enjoy here in the Northeast.

2. Thousands of years from now, historians will put Denny's, IHOP, Cracker Barrel and the like in the same category as lead plumbing.

We need you. Hell, I need you. I'm a mess without you. I miss you so damn much. I miss being with you, I miss being near you. I miss your laugh. I miss your scent; I miss your musk. When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together.

i do not for one moment think that IRDB works at Dennys or that he/she/it is anything other than someone's alias.

Wouldn't the REAL IRDB have cranked out a few more thread topics by now? I think some one is posing as IRDB...just thinkin'..

So, we were the two girls in white, laughing hysterically on the couch with you guys came over and started talking to us.

There were four guys, first, the hottie in the blue button down shirt which asked us what we thought of the left wing. Secondly, the guy in the green shirt, who was in a ska band. There was a guy in a red striped shirt, but he didn't really say much at all, and the drunk guy in the gray shirt with the awesome dance moves that we didn't get to talk to because he wandered off to State Street Brats.

Wish we had gotten some names, or numbers, but alas, we didn't, so here we are hoping that you'll read this and contact us. OR, if you want to find us again, we're almost always at the Vintage, and goto State Street Brats for the Badger games.

BTW - Our names? Stephanie (the one next to the guy in blue) and Laura (the one with huge tits.)

Get in touch with us!