Hey kids! The army is just like those shoot 'em up games you like so much!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I don't understand about american culture. Why is it that so many parents condone violence but any sight of nudity and its...NO WAY IS MY KID PLAYING THAT.

I used to work electronics at target and a mom wouldnt let her son buy the new james bond video game cus a girl was in a bikini... so he bought some other shooter game instead.

Why is it that killing people is much more acceptable in todays values than something thats required for the continuence in life? You look over in europe and even parts of canada and sex is just sex...its not something soo tabboo.

I dont care if people dont want their children exposed to sexual content at a young age ... different people have different views, but why then is it acceptable for them to be "virtually" killing people?

Because this country was founded by Puritans. Duh.

I love Americas Army it's a fun game - But Battlefield 2 is the best:

What the hell kind of a war is this? NATO vs. NATO?

I don't know if i'd call him witty...he's got a powerful, sometimes unique, delivery/style and has had some catchy hooks to drop rhymes over. The whole murder/i'm crazy thing was done by other artists a long time ago (i.e. Ghetto Boyz), the novelty that it was being spit by a white guy wore off for me after the first single.

His first couple of albums were great, but since then he's been painfully embaressing.