Which TV show is better??

"I, Claudius."

They cancelled Thief, Fox bastards.

I did watch The Lucky Number Slevin on Friday though. Not to bad.

I heard Thief was a miniseries. That's the Emmy category Braugher was nominated in, anyway.

Yeah, that's the Fox spin on it. We can watch re-runs of that 70's show until that chick that play's Donna enters menopause but heaven forbid we get a new series. :realmad

Rat Patrol

When I was 10 or 11, I built my best approximation of one of the Rat Patrol jeeps (w/ a machine gun in the back and everything) out of Legos. It probably looked awful, but I had fun rescuing good guys trapped in the desert.

When I was 10 or 11, I built my best approximation of one of the Rat Patrol jeeps (w/ a machine gun in the back and everything) out of Legos. It probably looked awful, but I had fun rescuing good guys trapped in the desert.

I know this is probably pretty freaky but my little brother and I would play Lego Rat Patrol on Sunday afternoons because the local CBS affiliate would always show an episode after the 12:00-3:30 game. We could then re-enact the episode. Wow

Did you use Policeman Lego guys as the Nazis too?

I think so, I'm pretty sure that the Rat Patrol were portrayed by Astronaut Lego guys.

20060330-my-name-is-earl.jpg

Best show on the idiot box. For me anyhow. I've never heard of either of those shows. B)

I will have to agree with you on this being the best comedy show on tv, but my favorite is ER and has been from the begining I try to never miss an episode. Even though the characters come and go it still is the best for me the story lines are always strong, some good writers on there.

Guest ScottHoward
Did you use Policeman Lego guys as the Nazis too?

The Indiana Jones action figures, which I had the entire set of, had plenty of Nazis.

I was not allowed to play with them around non-gentiles and they were quickly taken away as a result of buyer's remorse on my mom's part.

DarkHalf8.jpg

I tell you what old hoss, I can just about picture me an old ction rolling around the country in a 1967 Toronado.