I curse the day this came into my life.

Guest ScottHoward

My OCD is flaring.

Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.Nickels Dimes Pennies.

One time I ate at Chi Chi's with two friends on a road trip. One friend told a story about the last time she was at Chi Chi's as a little kid and ate the seafood nachos and totally barfed. So when the waitress came and asked what we wanted, my other friend said "seafood nachos".

When they arrived, it was seriously the most repulsive food ever. Shriveled shrimp and hunks of "crab meat" with Velveeta. We told them there was no way we could eat it.

Do Chi Chis even exist anymore?

In late 2003 and 2004, Chi-Chi's was faced with multiple lawsuits due to a food poisoning outbreak (specifically Hepatitis A) among customers who ate at the Beaver Valley Mall location of Chi-Chi's, located approximately 30 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. At first, the health department could not find any violations that could have caused the outbreak. Eventually, it was believed that the source of the Hepatitis A was linked to green onions. Four people died, and about 660 others were sickened by Chi-Chi's food in fall 2003. The chain has said that it has paid more than $40 million to settle hundreds of lawsuits over the outbreak. Chi-Chi's was forced out of business due to backlash from the food poisonings; however, the grocery foods are still sold under the Chi-Chi's name.

More than you would ever want to know about Chi Chi's.

Chi-Chi's employee training videos contained a recurring character named Ramon that explained new dishes or procedures to employees. Ramon was notorious for wearing Hawaiian style shirts and smoking large cigars in what appeared to be obvious non-smoking areas.

Those seafood nachos do sound truly dreadful.

One time I ate at Chi Chi's with two friends on a road trip. One friend told a story about the last time she was at Chi Chi's as a little kid and ate the seafood nachos and totally barfed. So when the waitress came and asked what we wanted, my other friend said "seafood nachos".

When they arrived, it was seriously the most repulsive food ever. Shriveled shrimp and hunks of "crab meat" with Velveeta. We told them there was no way we could eat it.

Funny, there's a restaurant around here that was recently running a radio ad that disdained the (hypothetical) preparation of lobster on the grill, and then in the same breath tried to push lobster nachos. When I want lobster, there better be some goddamn tortilla chips and cheese, or I'm not interested.

650 cases of Hepatitus A in one Restaurant!

Cases in six different states at Chi-chi's Restaurants

Four Dead

Largest HepA outbreak in American History

NO Chi-chi's does not exist anymore

Got to love a restaurant named after TITS:omg

Now all we have are Charlie Palmer's Aureole Nyc and Vegas

Edited by mchchef1