9:30 show to be webcasted

Sorry if this was already discussed, but i couldn't see anything about it. Just checked out wilcoworld and on the news page it says the 9:30 show will be webcasted! YAYAYAY This should provide some comfort for those of you who had so much trouble with the tickets, and to those of us who never had a chance of attending the show in the first place. I love Wilco's internet-friendly attitude. :dancing :D :thumbup

I didnt see that thanks. Im going see wilco for the the first time at a venue in san antonio (sunset station). I saw wilco at ACL 05 but didnt enjoy much since i waited 8+ hours in the front with the record 106 degree sun hitting me. By the time wilco came on i was exhausted. I cant wait to see them at san antonio :D :dancing :rock I bought my tickets today :music :w00t

Edited by Hellman22

Thank god for the webcast. I was willing to pay some good money for this show. Then I see the cheapest ticket forsale online is over $200. Missed the sale because of work. It would of been cheaper for me to miss a day of work without pay and stay home to get the tickets.

This shows going to be great so atleast I can watch it online.