Stream the New Album

Lovin the new tunes, Derek! And a new baby too? My you've been productive lately! :lol Congrats on both counts!

And hey - I think we might actually be making it to the party after all! :w00t

Hey Wendy,

It'd be great to see you there. Hope you can make it. Lots of entertainment being lined up for the night. It should be a great time.

Thanks for the kind words. Here's hoping the kid waits a few weeks before making his debut.

Will it include the frying pan to the head you'll get should she go into labor while you're off rocking? and rolling?

Damn, forgot all about that...when is she supposed to pop?

Official due date is November 20, but it's looking more and more likely he'll be early. We're holding out for a couple more weeks, but who knows???

Official due date is November 20, but it's looking more and more likely he'll be early. We're holding out for a couple more weeks, but who knows???

Well the least he can do is wait at least til the day AFTER the show to make his appearance.

Hell I don't even know if I'm coming now, I was sooo looking forward to it. Unfortunately little miss Esme won't go NEAR a bottle. So if something doesn't happen in the next ten days I'm missing this too which would suck something awful.

My poor husband. :upset

I've heard Capital every day since the stream was posted. I'm blown away by how good it is. Being from Connecticut I'll be missing the party. It's a shame because these songs must be incredible live. I'll be happy with the CD for now. A double bill with Wilco would be the show of the year. It would also require plane fare from Connecticut to Chicago. B)

Derek - this sounds awesome. It sounds some much more "grown up" (in a good way) compared to your other albums. It's nice to see you guys are really, really progressing. This album is a keeper and will put you on the map if you already are not.

It's nice to see you guys are really, really progressing.

Absolutely. I bust d's balls all the time on here, but it has been one of the coolest musical experieinces to watch the band's progression and they really have stepped it up w/ each release.

and, while i haven't made it out to see them live in a while...the band progressed from a live perspective w/ every gig I saw them play as well. highly reccomend to those who've never seen them play.

plus, those glono bashes are pretty damn fun.

Well thanks, all. The street date for the album is November 21 and will be available worldwide through Carrot Top Distribution (CTD). Just ask your friendly record store to order it.

It'll also be available through CDBaby, Amazon, and a number of other online stores as well as the usual digital distributors (iTunes, Napster, etc)

But if you CAN make it to the show, you'll get it a MONTH early! WOW! And this show will blow the doors off all previous GLONO parties. We're spending all our cash reserves (well, almost) on the show and will have lots of entertainment in addition to the bands on the bill. BIG BIG FUN!

Any help with getting the word is MUCH appreciated. Seriously. Please feel free to post links to the stream on bulletin boards or your blogs or whatever. And remember, everyone loves street teamers!