FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS TONIGHT!

I agree this season has been great. The new characters and the intro of the "East" side has been are interesting. The whole funeral scene with the funeral director, Tami, and Saracen was one of my favorites. And of course it was nice to have Lyla Garrity back last night.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is sick of me saying "wow, what a great show" after every episode. The last few have been very moving. Billy Riggins has been cracking me up lately. First, when he was threatening the funeral director and this week when he was reliving the glory days. He captures that character so well. Also loved the pacing of the final scene last night when Tim Riggins told the girl to "shut up" and then calmly swigged his beer in silence. So many heartfelt scenes, especially with the Taylor family, and always great music. Someday I must own all of these DVD's.

I never even knew this thread was here. This show is just the best thing on television for me. I LOVE it to death! The only thing about the series as a whole that pissed me off was the whole Landry/Tyra stalker thing but this season, 4, was amazing and one episode in particular called The Son brought tears to my eyes.

From the title music to the characters to the way it is shot....it continues to delight me. Season 5 now shooting as well!

Nice to read that the show's quality is up. I randomly caught an episode of the new season recently and thought it seemed really good. And it wasn't just because shark fin DNA wasn't mentioned.

Great show...my second favorite drama (Lost).

My 15 year old and his friends call me CT (Coach Taylor)....because I have been coaching them in sports for 10 years...it makes me laugh. IN fact they started calling my wife T squared (Tammy Taylor)...lol