San Antonio 10/13

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. I'm 20, I know a girl who's going who's 19 (or maybe still 18?). Anyways. You won't be the youngest.

(I'm way too excited).

I'm sixteen, and I might have seen some girls that were younger. I wonder if I saw any of you guys there :w00t. So many Austinites there :(, and I was right next to the guy who answered when Jeff asked where he was from. Overall the crowd was great, though some people were a bit rude to Altered Statesmen :(.

the altered statesman lead singer was a total douche. he seemed like he was presented some sort of hardass personality, but he is definitely not a hardass at all. he just came off as sort of jerk with no personality. in addition, they played some boring ass music that just about put me to sleep. i just sat patiently through it, but some people were chanting wilco and just about everyone in the crowd cheered when they announced their last song.

the altered statesman lead singer was a total douche. he seemed like he was presented some sort of hardass personality, but he is definitely not a hardass at all. he just came off as sort of jerk with no personality. in addition, they played some boring ass music that just about put me to sleep. i just sat patiently through it, but some people were chanting wilco and just about everyone in the crowd cheered when they announced their last song.

He reminded me of Lumburg from Office Space.

They sounded pretty good but it wasn't the setting for it. That and after about 3 songs things really started to blend together. I couldn't tell at first if he was mocking the crowd the the "Thanks yall" and "Yall been good to us". Can anyone confirm that it was Deanna Varagona because I can't find anything with her connected to the band, and if it wasn't she sure looks a lot like her.

converted shorthand

thanks for that--I logged them in my blackberry as quick as I could, and thought I'd throw the setlist over to VC while having a couple of beers after (eventually chatting to Pat for a sec). I was not in the state of mind to type it all out. :)