San Antonio 10/13

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my cousin and his wife (who live in S.A.) are trying to get the skinny on the venue today, I'll post if I get anything...

Now I just need to figure out how to keep from gunning it all the way down I-10 and getting another ticket.

my cousin and his wife (who live in S.A.) are trying to get the skinny on the venue today, I'll post if I get anything...

Now I just need to figure out how to keep from gunning it all the way down I-10 and getting another ticket.

I'm scared shitless of driving on I-35, so we'll see what my mental and emotional state is once I arrive in San Antonio.

so what's the double secret password we shall use to identify fellow VCers?

The password is:...I Remember DBoon :lol

wowzers, i didn't realize so many people on this board were going to the show. it seems like most of us are driving from austin. i, too, and scared shitless about i-35 on a friday afternoon between austin and san antonio. i only pray that it doesn't take forever to get there!!

This is my shorthand of the show. Got to talk to pat a bit, this was an amazing show.

Hell

Shot

Handshake

Germany

Iattbyh

Muzzle

Company

Sunken treasure

Flowers

Airline

Altwys

Jesus

Walken

Theologians

Itmwly

E1:

Humminbgird

Stars

War

Late greats

Misunderstood

HMD

LNGCAway

Kingpin

Passenger side was at the end of the setlist, but they didn't play it.

It was one of the ones I was really hopign for, too! And they skipped it last September at Stubb's too. But Airline, Forget the Flowers, and California Stars were all great. Great show.

(But we need more AM!)

What a great show. Though I was standing right infront of the right speakers, I have no hearing. Seriously could have been the best show I've ever been to, and I've been to some really good ones. Crowd was great (besides the guy who had his back turned =D)

i was there.... wished they would have played passenger side (now that I see they were supposed to). show was overall first rate, they sounded great. loved forget the flowers and sunken treasure. lets not get carried away rocks. crowd was really into it.

p.s. nels cline is an absolute hardass

p.p.s who is the new guy? plays keyboard and guitar and tambourine?

This is my shorthand of the show. Got to talk to pat a bit, this was an amazing show.

Hell is Chrome

Shot in the Arm

Handshake Drugs

Impossible Germany

IATTBYH

Muzzle of Bees

Company in my Back

Sunken treasure

Forget the Flowers

Airline

At Least That's What You Said

Jesus Etc

Walken

Theologians

I'm the Man Who Loves You

E1:

Hummingbird

California Stars

War on War

The Late Greats

Misunderstood

Heavy Metal Drummer

Let's Not Get Carried Away

Kingpin

converted shorthand

i was there.... wished they would have played passenger side (now that I see they were supposed to). show was overall first rate, they sounded great. loved forget the flowers and sunken treasure. lets not get carried away rocks. crowd was really into it.

p.s. nels cline is an absolute hardass

p.p.s who is the new guy? plays keyboard and guitar and tambourine?

Pat Sansone. He's been in Wilco for a few years now.

I know I posted last night, but I totally just woke up from a sweet dream where Glenn and Jeff thanked me for coming to the show and well... it was a sweet dream. (It might have been my third Wilco dream this week... not that they've been on my mind or anything)

I was also right-side-ish. Right in front of Pat in the front row. My ears are fine today though. I decided long ago that if I died with all my hearing I'd really feel like I missed out on life.