This guest for this Friday's Oprah show is Bono and he'll be there talking about the Project RED iniative he started w/ Bobby Shriver. Amongst other things, i've been overseeing the first two Motorola handsets to launch in the US that they'll talk about on the show.

My last few weeks have been getting everything put together to get things ready for this...trying to get few more units configured for the taping on Thursday as we speak. So, if you're interested tune in. Want more info? Go here...Project (RED). Peace.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TV at work, at least, right?

At home that night via the magic of the VCR more likely. It's all good, it's a really cool cause and probably one of the highest visability handsets i've worked on outside of an Austin Powers phone I did the covers for when Goldmember came out. :lol

Although, meeting Bono would be pretty fucking awesome...just highly unlikely he'll make it out here to Libertyville anytime soon.

I think the ego stroking, masturbatory / self-congratulatory banter about good causes and head inflation that will occur when Bono and Oprah get in the room together will cause televisions around the country to explode. :omg

I think the ego stroking, masturbatory / self-congratulatory banter about good causes and head inflation that will occur when Bono and Oprah get in the room together will cause televisions around the country to explode. :omg

:fish You have 6666 posts, that's it for you I'm afraid.

Also, I would like to have one of those red phones. :yes

they are just fine unless you arer eally rough/clumsy w/ your phones...if so, then they aren't for you.

Hmm, I wouldn't say I'm really clumsy...what about the Pebl? That one looks kinda cool too. Obviously I'm on the market for a new phone. My current one's pretty beaten up. :(

Im just absentminded. I washed it. :ninja

In fact, the only thing that seems to be wrong with it is that the speaker no longer works. Of course now I've lost my replacement piece of shit cell, and the sim, so ... :hmm