Jenny Lewis on Conan tomorrow

aaaaawwwwww...... Fernando!

That was an unexpected choice, but one that showed just how much energy and fun go into their live show. My wife was very happy to hear it (although she had hoped for "Jack Killed Mom").

Fritz, the album is really very good... in my view, the songwriting doesn't reach Neko heights, but it's still pretty strong stuff. It's probably among my favorites of the year.

Just to get another opinion here, I didn't really like it. I thought the song writing wasn't too great. However the song "Rise Up With Fists" is extremely good.

I saw Jenny Lewis last weekend and was intrigued because they played 4 or 5 new compositions that were absolutley fantastic. I'm wondering what's going to happen to it especially since Rilo Kiley is at work on a new studio album....one of her song possibly make it to another b-side if they choose to release another single? Will they be exiled to an EP? possibly live EP? internet download only? Scraped for the time being and saved for another solo album after the new rilo album...?

speculation welcome...

I caught about the last minute or so of the performance, when Jenny was dancing with the Watson twins. She looks like a kid next to those amazons :lol I don't remember the height difference being so obvious when I saw them live.