Anyone Check JayFarrar.net Tonite?

Yeah I noticed that to, it may of been hacked (I hope not), but there have been alot of spammers posting threads trying to selling Soma, Phetermine, Valium, etc. The board regulars usually respond to them with a statement like this, "Fuck off you worthless cunts!" The moderator has even banned some of their accounts and erased the spamming posts. Maybe they took all of our insults personal and decided to get even. I dunno. I hope it doesn't happen here, the moe. message board got hacked early this year as well.

Have you considered being a dick?

A private eye, that is. :P

If a private eye is a private dick, and bank security is a bank dick, then is a city cop a public dick? Is someone working security for Microsoft a soft dick?

Yeah I noticed that to, it may of been hacked (I hope not), but there have been alot of spammers posting threads trying to selling Soma, Phetermine, Valium, etc. The board regulars usually respond to them with a statement like this, "Fuck off you worthless cunts!" The moderator has even banned some of their accounts and erased the spamming posts. Maybe they took all of our insults personal and decided to get even. I dunno. I hope it doesn't happen here, the moe. message board got hacked early this year as well.

That would make sense. Hopefully the site will be back up and running soon.

The board regulars usually respond to them with a statement like this, "Fuck off you worthless cunts!"

Aww, it ain't that bad. Those threads are some of my favorites, most of the responses are hilarious.

Hope the board's back up soon. I don't know what to do with myself (hang out here?).

Aww, it ain't that bad. Those threads are some of my favorites, most of the responses are hilarious.

Hope the board's back up soon. I don't know what to do with myself (hang out here?).

Keith, this is drpyurz49 from the farrar board, I agree the responses the spammers get are hilarious, I was just suggesting that a spammer possibly got pissed off enough to fuck up the site. It's a bad time to have the site down with a new album coming out, hopefully it will be back up shortly, in the meantime I guess I will actually accomplish more work while on the job.

Keith, this is drpyurz49 from the farrar board, I agree the responses the spammers get are hilarious, I was just suggesting that a spammer possibly got pissed off enough to fuck up the site. It's a bad time to have the site down with a new album coming out, hopefully it will be back up shortly, in the meantime I guess I will actually accomplish more work while on the job.

What's up man. I knew that's what you meant, I was just being a smartass. I too hope the board is up soon, in time for GOB IRON!

I just went to check out the site and it would appear it's either been hacked or switched hands in the past 12 hours since I last checked. Apparently I can get some sweet drugs from that site now...

Jay Farrar = BigBreast43000

I thought this is kinda weird... Anyone know if who the domain name used to be registered to? Because here's the current whois listing (actually from the estdomains listing on their whois url, http://whois.estdomains.com):

Registration Service Provided By: ESTDOMAINS INC

Domain Name: jayfarrar.net

Expiry Date: 11-Mar-2008

Days Left for Expiry: 510

Record Creation Date: 11-Mar-2001

Domain Status: Active

Domain servers in listed order:

ns1.eltahost.com

ns2.eltahost.com

RegistrantContact Details

Name lasan

Company lasan

Email Address omega000@ukr.net

Address Us Dalas

City Dalas

State District of Columbia

Zip 45546

Country US

Tel No. +54.565654564

AdministrativeContactDetails

Name lasan

Company lasan

Address Us Dalas

City Dalas

Zip 45546

Country US

Tel No. +54.565654564

TechnicalContactDetails

Name lasan

Company lasan

Address Us Dalas

City Dalas

Zip 45546

Country US

Tel No. +54.565654564

BillingContactDetails

Name lasan

Company lasan

Address Us Dalas

City Dalas

Zip 45546

Country US

Tel No. +54.565654564

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration record. We make this information available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via fascimile, electronic mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from us. The registrar of record is Critical Internet, Inc.. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

I thought this is kinda weird... Anyone know if who the domain name used to be registered to? Because here's the current whois listing (actually from the estdomains listing on their whois url, http://whois.estdomains.com):

Registration Service Provided By: ESTDOMAINS INC

Domain Name: jayfarrar.net

Expiry Date: 11-Mar-2008

Days Left for Expiry: 510

Record Creation Date: 11-Mar-2001

Domain Status: Active

Domain servers in listed order:

ns1.eltahost.com

ns2.eltahost.com

RegistrantContact Details

Name lasan

Company lasan

Address Us Dalas

City Dalas

Zip 45546

Country US

Tel No. +54.565654564

AdministrativeContactDetails

Name lasan

Company lasan

Address Us Dalas

City Dalas

Zip 45546

Country US

Tel No. +54.565654564

TechnicalContactDetails

Name lasan

Company lasan

Address Us Dalas

City Dalas

Zip 45546

Country US

Tel No. +54.565654564

BillingContactDetails

Name lasan

Company lasan

Address Us Dalas

City Dalas

Zip 45546

Country US

Tel No. +54.565654564

The data in this whois database is provided to you for information purposes only, that is, to assist you in obtaining information about or related to a domain name registration record. We make this information available "as is," and do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a whois query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data to: (1) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that stress or load this whois database system providing you this information; or (2) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via fascimile, electronic mail, or by telephone. The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from us. The registrar of record is Critical Internet, Inc.. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree to abide by these terms.

It's possible that jayfarrar's web people were not paying attention and let it lapse.

It's possible that jayfarrar's web people were not paying attention and let it lapse.

i sent sharon agnello an email (the person who i got to handle the similar situation before) advising her to the situation. i will keep everyone posted if i hear anything.

Creation Date: 11-Mar-2001

Expiration Date: 11-Mar-2008

seems unlikely given these dates