Apparently some time tomorrow just before 8 in the morning, the 300 millionth American will arrive.

Apparently some time tomorrow just before 8 in the morning, the 300 millionth American will arrive.

Damn, that's too many.

I'm doing my part to contribute to the population, that's for sure.

Actually they were talking to some research fellow from the Brookings Institute (I think?) on the radio today and that is only an estimate of when, statisticly, the 300 millionth person should arrive. He said it may have already happened or it might not happen for a couple of weeks. No one is really counting all of the people being born and people dying and people leaving and entering the country. Or something to that effect.

Maybe the Logan's Run plan wasn't such a bad idea.

"Lastday, Capricorn 29's. Year of the City: 2274. Carousel begins."

What's even more shocking is that there are now 201 million whiteys in this country.

Guest tandylacker

An employee-of-mines' wife is actually overdue and they are going to induce labor at around 9:30 tomorrow...

Maybe the 300 millionth can hold off until then. Doubt it though... One thing us Americans can do is reproduce!

What's even more shocking is that there are now 201 million whiteys in this country.

That's frightening..just in time for Halloween.

According to NBC news last night, Whitey makes up 55.6% of the current population. By my calculation, that's 166.8 million greymeats.

I used the BBC as my source for that citation.