happy birthday, darling wendy!

Thanks everybody! It's a great way to start any day by getting 4th row center pit seats for Saturday night Wilco show next month! :dancing :dancing :dancing

Had a fabulous dinner out with mom PLUS birthday cake ... white chocolate raspberry cheesecake with dark chocolate crust with 1 candle on top (no snickering about the 50 missing candles, now :brow )

Yeah, I suppose this evening doesn't quite measure up to the last birthday seeing Paul McCartney (damn, Nick, you remembered! ) but I'm still on cloud 9 from this past weekend's two shows in Columbus and Cinci with Jen and Adam -- The Wrens :worship both nights! And can you say "Meadowlands on vinyl" ?? And a pitstop at Shake-It Records? :music So much fun :stunned

Again, thanks for the nice wishes ... you guys really do rock my world :wub

and you didn't PM me for Beers in Columbus

sheesh

:hmm well, we're a nondrinking gang, so you'd have to join us for :coffeecup

The nondrinking thing really comes in handy when you drive long distances home after late shows and get pulled over by the county police outside of Columbus on 33 West going 78 in a 65 ... but this time we just got a "friendly warning" (it actually is printed at the top of the paper ... "Friendly Warning" :lol )

Now, if we drank as much booze as we do coffee, we'd be calling you to get us out of the clink. :P

Plus, would you actually join us? :unsure

I think I "skeer" you! :o Boo! :o

:hmm well, we're a nondrinking gang, so you'd have to join us for :coffeecup

The nondrinking thing really comes in handy when you drive long distances home after late shows and get pulled over by the county police outside of Columbus on 33 West going 78 in a 65 ... but this time we just got a "friendly warning" (it actually is printed at the top of the paper ... "Friendly Warning" :lol )

Now, if we drank as much booze as we do coffee, we'd be calling you to get us out of the clink. :P

Plus, would you actually join us? :unsure

I think I "skeer" you! :o Boo! :o

Ok - yes I'd join you, first answer

second, how come I always get a ticket instead of a warning!?!

I ain't "skeered" ...

but I do like :beer at local concerts, but I've never pulled any frat boy stage mooooooves