Piano ending riff in Poor Places

:monkey

OK, the way I play this is (relative to a capo 3) is Eb, CaddG, G. For the Eb, you basically phrase a C up 4 frets, and add your pinky on the 6th fret. So here's your chord:

Eb

e 6

B 4

G x

D 5

A 6

E x

And of course CaddG is

CaddG

e 3

B 1

G 0

D 2

A 3

E x

And you have to fingerpick it...listen to the album and you can get it, but basically the strings you wanna pick are A e B A e B A e

Hope it helps.

OK, the way I play this is (relative to a capo 3) is Eb, CaddG, G. For the Eb, you basically phrase a C up 4 frets, and add your pinky on the 6th fret. So here's your chord:

Eb

e 6

B 4

G x

D 5

A 6

E x

And of course CaddG is

CaddG

e 3

B 1

G 0

D 2

A 3

E x

And you have to fingerpick it...listen to the album and you can get it, but basically the strings you wanna pick are A e B A e B A e

Hope it helps.

I'm glad someone else plays this whole tune standard capod 3rd fret as well. While I will change tunings quite a bit for tweedy stuff, that one's a real bitch...

• 2 weeks later...
It's called "not having a girlfriend."

And thanks.

:cheers

Have I told you lately that I hate you? Just kidding-- I totally could've answered this question had I been on the board in the last two months... I gotta take a break from work and school.

Have I told you lately that I hate you? Just kidding-- I totally could've answered this question had I been on the board in the last two months... I gotta take a break from work and school.

I waited almost a whole week to give others a chance to reply. Oh well. Maybe you can give "Patient With Me" a shot:

Patient with Me (new song) tabs

Oh, wait.

:cheers

I just fingerpick an Eb power chord at the 6th fret (capo 3), then a C, then a G. If you do it halfway right it sounds pretty similar to the ending piano riff.

Yes it does :thumbup I never tire of playing this song!