JT...consider the south....

I'd love to see him at the Bijou. Just saw Broken Socail Scene there. Its such a great sounding venue.

after the wilco show earlier this year i was really thinking he may come back to the tennessee theatre soon. jeff really talked like he loved the venue and the crowd. hopefully he'll consider it.

funny story, my friend lives right down the street from ijams nature center and when jeff mentioned how he had gone running there the morning of the show we both turned to each other and knew exactly what each other was thinking.

No, I don't. I also don't consider Florida "The South"...geographically, it is in the southern states, but politically and culturally, not "The South".

The panhandle doesn't count as Florida. It's just southern Alabama and Georgia trying to act all cool and call itself Florida. There are only a few true Southern states and the Mason Dixon line doesn't really come into play. Kentucky is south of the Mason Dixon line, but some people from there (my brother in law) try to pretend that they are Northern when talking to Southerners. Not admitting to being Southern is a sure sign that you are not Southern.

Greenville, SC

The Handlebar

Perfect venue for a solo show.

Please?

Thank you.

Hell yeah - It would be awesome but it would probably never happen. They've been booking shit lately. Hometown represent. Do you live in G-Ville?

And Wilco has played in G-Ville before, like back in the day opening for Sheryl Crow or something like that. Gene from Horizon Record set up the show and told me about it. He said it was awesome. They still have Wilco's autographed photo hanging on the wall there too.