JT...consider the south....

Florida too please!!

Florida is the worst for seeing good bands. If they dont have a stop in fla, the next closest city is atlanta, which is quite a trek for someone from tampa.

But it doesnt suck as much as alaska or hawaii, or for the european fans, so I will quit whining now.

Florida too please!!

Florida is the worst for seeing good bands. If they dont have a stop in fla, the next closest city is atlanta, which is quite a trek for someone from tampa.

But it doesnt suck as much as alaska or hawaii, or for the european fans, so I will quit whining now.

tampa rocks! :hmm

i'd probably die if he came to knoxville. we'd have another punching event cause i'd run up on the stage and start humping him.

I'd love to see him at the Bijou. Just saw Broken Socail Scene there. Its such a great sounding venue.

Greenville, SC

The Handlebar

Perfect venue for a solo show.

Please?

Thank you.

Yes, Greenville... SC is like a home away from home for me :wub

Think JT would consider doing a show with Edwin McCain?

Edwin could show him around town... Columbia is a good town too for SC...

Just no West Columbia please... There is always Charleston :wub

Let's not confuse south with The South.

I like that... We all can be south of anywhere...

But only one bible belt southern redneck charming hillbilly beautiful Southern States... :w00t

Speaking of the south for real I had an argument recently. Do y'all consider Delaware to be the south? It is below the Mason Dixon line which I consider anything south of that to be the south. Opinons?

No, I don't. I also don't consider Florida "The South"...geographically, it is in the southern states, but politically and culturally, not "The South".

Speaking of the south for real I had an argument recently. Do y'all consider Delaware to be the south? It is below the Mason Dixon line which I consider anything south of that to be the south. Opinons?

The only thing remotely Southern I associate with Deleware is NASCAR...so no.

No, I don't. I also don't consider Florida "The South"...geographically, it is in the southern states, but politically and culturally, not "The South".

Never been to Jacksonville I take it.

If you can go into a restaurant, order "iced tea," and the sever assumes you mean "sweet tea," then you're in the south. If not, then no.

I think the furthest north my husband and I got was Fairfax, VA--north of there we got unsweetened iced tea. :lol