"Calling Dr. Love"

"Shout It Out Loud"

"God of Thunder"

"Rock & Roll All Nite"

"Detroit Rock City"

"Beth"

"Black Diamond"

ABOUT THE KISSology PACKAGING & THE BONUS DISCS:

According to some extremely reliable inside sources, here's the scoop on the KISSology I packaging.

- There will be a 20 page booklet, full color, in perpetuity. With mostly unreleased photos... including a handwritten note from Paul (ala KISS MY ASS), in which he mentions Ace! The best photo, perhaps, is a shot from the infamous session for the original KISS lunch box... where the band is seen candidly standing, waiting for the photo session to begin. The booklet also features quotes taken from Gene & Paul's chapter commentary within the dvd.

- There will be a "fan piece" (like the tatoos in ALIVE II or the pop up LOVE GUN in Love Gun...) in initial pressings of KISSOLOGY VOL. 1. No one is saying what this is, other than the fact that it is an item the band hasn't offered as a collectible previously.

- YES, There will be THREE discs in the intial pressings of KISSology I... no matter which version you buy. 2 of which will be the "perpetuity" discs... as well as an additional limited edition 3rd disc. The 3rd disc will vary depending on where you buy KISSology 1. (details below)

- WHY? With the record retail marketplace becoming more competive as time marches on, retailers frequently request additional exclusive content (sometimes at specific lengths) for their stores, in exchange for significant promotional opportunities. This opportunity is of course seen as a competitive edge. Yet often this opportunity is lamely exploited with only one or two additonal songs (or downloads) per release (as seen in the weekly SUNDAY circulars)... here and there.

With this in mind, and given that everyone involved with KISSOLOGY wanted to give every fan an over the top package at an extremely fair price... the vaults were exploited, and nothing less than a 7 to 12 song disc will accompany the intial pressings of KISSology Vol 1.... and for this reason alone... KISSology should be very visible on 10/31 and beyond! In DVD terms, it will be DOUBLE PLATINUM by KISSMASS, if not sooner!! (this means more volumes, gang!)

The bonus discs in question... and where to get them?

- COBO HALL/DETROIT, MI (1/25/76) AVAILABLE AT BEST BUY. THIS SHOW IS KNOWN AS NIGHT ONE OF KISS' THREE NIGHT STAND AT COBO HALL IN JANUARY OF '76... (NIGHT TWO IS ON DISC ONE OF KISSOLOGY 1). This disc features 10 songs (minus encores) including a very rare performance of "LADIES IN WAITING" from Dressed To Kill.

- MADISON SQUARE GARDEN/NEW YORK, NY (2/18/77) Available at MOST retailers including all independent stores, Amazon.com, Bull Moose, Circuit City, FYE, Hastings, Newbury Comics, Rasputins, Target, Virgin, etc. HERE'S KISS' VERY FIRST PERFORMANCE AT MADISON SQUARE GARDEN!!! This disc features 7 songs including TAKE ME, LET ME GO ROCK N ROLL, and NOTHIN' TO LOSE.

- CAPITAL CENTRE/LARGO, MD (12/20/77) Available at WAL MART. This disc features 12 songs including Ladies Room as well as Rock and Roll All Nite.

Specific numbers for the initial pressings of these three discs were not given, but the total between the three is not expected to surpass 150,000 to 200,000 units. After these initial pressings, KISSOLOGY VOL 1 will revert back to a two disc version.

KISSOLOGY VOLUME II currently is expected to feature material from 1978 thru 1992. No word on bonus discs, if any, at this time!

OCTOBER 31ST... THE RETURN OF KISS!!! WELCOME (BACK) TO THE SHOW!

man, i knew this was coming out, but didn't realize how much stuff was actually on there! i'll be getting it for sure.... watched some of the houston '77 show on vh1 classic over the weekend - brings back memories of my first kiss show in nov '77.....

when Alive II came out, I pestered my parents until they bought a 2nd copy--just so I could have another set of the tattoos (I was really young at the time...). I also dressed up as a Kiss member so many halloweens in a row I can't remember the exact number. I may just have to pick this up and relive the good ole days...

:D

My first show ever was Kiss and Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band in Aug. '76.Destroyer Tour :rock

I also remember the Midnight Specials & Don Kirshner show.Really big on 'em for a few years there.

Although I moved on to other music,and haven't really listened to Kiss for over 25 years now (God,I'm old) still when I hear Black Diamond or Strutter or some such the volume goes to 11.

Well, you should give them a spin. Those first four albums are great.

Actually,I do have em all up to Alive II,but I'll dig em out after work tonite.