trying to download tweedy show

OK, so I go to the link that leads me to etree.org. I click the torrent...I click open file from current location (other option is to save file to disc, i tried that one also) then it shows it is downloading but then something pops up that says this is not a valid jewel case document. Am I doing something wrong? Also, if I ever get to download it is my only option to listen to it over the computer, can you copy it on to a CD? My computer is awful when it comes to this...anything I try to view...MP player, you tube etc...it always get stucks or "stutters" I hate it. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. My fantasy is to have this show on CD. Not sure if that is an option however. Thanks, MIke

Mike, have you done any BTs before? Do you have a BT program installed on your computer? If not, that's definitely your first step. Check out the BT 101 thread to get started, and check back to let us know how you're doing, or if you have any questions.

Mike,your in for a treat when you learn to BT,First thing is patience,read every damn direction carefully,do not skip a thing.There are pleny of BT forums out there to give you help if ya need it.Good luck!

Mike,your in for a treat when you learn to BT,First thing is patience,read every damn direction carefully,do not skip a thing.There are pleny of BT forums out there to give you help if ya need it.Good luck!

Thanks, my computer is slow and awful. Can you transfer them on to CD?

For sure,you will need a compression tool to change flac files into wav format,that way it's audio and not data.Any compression tool will do,I use flac frontend,and mkw.

Step 1. Download bit tornado from www.bittornado.com

Step 2. Install program

Step 3. Click torrent link on etree.org

Step 4. Tell bit tornado where to save file

Step 5. Wait 4 hours or so for it to download

Step 6. Listen to it (provided you have the necessary .flac codecs)

Step 1. Download bit tornado from www.bittornado.com

Step 2. Install program

Step 3. Click torrent link on etree.org

Step 4. Tell bit tornado where to save file

Step 5. Wait 4 hours or so for it to download

Step 6. Listen to it (provided you have the necessary .flac codecs)

i completed step 5 but now i dont know how to listen to the songs, anyone know how?

there's a simple free program called flacfrontend that'll convert them to waves. you can then listen from the computer or burn to cd

i wouldn't do this, just get the necessary codecs. I listen to everything with winamp, and you can just search for winamp .flac codec on google, download it, and install it and you can play the files in winamp. i'm sure it works similarly for windows media player... not sure about itunes though.

i wouldn't do this, just get the necessary codecs. I listen to everything with winamp, and you can just search for winamp .flac codec on google, download it, and install it and you can play the files in winamp. i'm sure it works similarly for windows media player... not sure about itunes though.

i'm an old school trading person... i deal with disks and padded envelopes.... complete with trips to the post office :P

i'm an old school trading person... i deal with disks and padded envelopes.... complete with trips to the post office :P

:cheers

Please close this thread Admins :cheekkiss