Would somebody please.....

......come to my house and pull down all this spider-webby stuff the kids have stretched across everything on the property? :brow

The postman practically had to employ a flamethrower and a chainsaw just to get our mailbox open today. :stunned

donna, no fair keeping all the wax lips!

perhaps you could have a post halloween party, dress your kids as lint rollers, and let the web removal begin!

(if you make the voxtrot show tonight, i'llknow what that stuff is all over your family. :lol )

Guest Speed Racer

In high school, we always t-p'd the houses of first year runners the night before the first meet. Unfortunately one year, it rained shortly after we completed the task. I imagine it was like trying to clean elephant snot out of all of one's shrubbery. :lol

In high school, we always t-p'd the houses of first year runners the night before the first meet. Unfortunately one year, it rained shortly after we completed the task. I imagine it was like trying to clean elephant snot out of all of one's shrubbery. :lol

Ewwwwww, gross! :blink

Ms Yvon, heading out your way in mere moments with the lint rollers.....uh, I mean family......see your bad self soon!!!!

Mr. Rain, start walking...we'll even save you the wax lips if you make good time. :yes

Jorge & Bob, try to stay on topic, willya? Can I count on you two to help clean up? :brow

Jorge & Bob, try to stay on topic, willya? Can I count on you two to help clean up? :brow

Jorge, I get it. My son suggested I put this on my answering machine, since I am mostly found in the spider webs, and rarely, (unless I really like you), answer the phone.

Sorry I'm not home right now

I'm walking into spiderwebs

So leave a message

And I'll call you back

A likely story, but leave a message

And I'll call you back