Lookin for the YHF regular demos?

:huh dunno - they're kinda hanging around the midwest as of late, and I'm just gettin' in my car and going!

I must say, though. Weird audience last night at Wexner Center. Everyone SAT through the whole show except like 20 of us, and we were in front and the floor usher guy had to tell us to sit down or move to the back of the room. :ermm So eventually I gave up on wondering why this group was so passive and just stood behind the sound board and :rock

I mean, I understand sitting for the Brent Green video shorts and all, but Califone was playing live - played Spider's House for one of those videos, and that rocks, but no, we were sitting down indian style and I can't do that on hardwood floor for 3 hours, my legs get numb and fall asleep. Very uncomfortable.

Very weird. But Califone was fantastic, and I love it when Ben Massarella is there.

(sorry to hijack this thread, but it has a happy ending, no?)

Absolutely. That's so weird that they made everyone sit down. I think that Tim gets weirded out by excessively passive listeners. At the World Cafe Show (where they also served dinner and had tables, even) there was a weird vibe too, and he said that he could hear people crunching their food. (Personally, I don't think it was loud enough, but hey.) Anyway- Jill and I will be in Chicago in two days! Wheeee!!!!

Absolutely. That's so weird that they made everyone sit down. I think that Tim gets weirded out by excessively passive listeners.

And they did not do an encore. I really wanted to hear Black Metal Valentine :hmm

Anyway- Jill and I will be in Chicago in two days! Wheeee!!!!

:w00t Maybe they'll play it Saturday!

Safe journey, owl. You flying? :P

Yeah we are. I'm really, really excited. Thanks for th well-wishes!

We'll be hanging out with Tim before the show. I'll make sure he knows that Black Metal Valentine (love that song) is required. He said he'd play Bottles & Bones for Jill too, and I'm thinking about asking for Stepdaughter.

Am I greedy?

:mellow

i would have uploaded them but i was at the pub for a quickie during the half hour.. and was mid afternoon down here

actually, this topic should be pinned.. it seems to get asked every couple of days. but the summerteeth and Am demos hardly get asked for :hmm

here you go, jerktards:

regular demos (SHN)

http://download.owlandbear.com/wilco_yhf-demos1_shnf/

engineer's demos (FLAC)

http://download.owlandbear.com/wilco_yhf-demos_flacf/

(FYI, I didn't post these in order to satiate the impatient weenies out there; I was going to post them on my site anyway. You're just getting them a day earlier.)

Cheers. I've only got the original demos in mp3, so I might grab these. What I wanted to ask though was, when I was looking at your site, I saw you have Lambchop and M Ward concerts on there - what is the quality like with them? I know it's wrong, but I only really like soundboards (with as little of the audience as possible), so basically just wanted to ask what they were before downloading them.