Lookin for the YHF regular demos?

It's very fuckin sarcastic douchy. Is it really that damn hard to post the yhf regular demos? People are useless on this board for the most part.Not everyone but most!I wonder what tweedy think's when he get's on here and see's that not even his own fan's can be kind.

It's very fuckin sarcastic douchy. Is it really that damn hard to post the yhf regular demos? People are useless on this board for the most part.Not everyone but most!I wonder what tweedy think's when he get's on here and see's that not even his own fan's can be kind.

Here you go, dude. Sorry it took so long...

YHF demos (regular version)

I really miss the spaces between sentences, too.

Boy, Caliber - I gotta hand it to you. Your meter wasn't too far off to smell this as sarcasm. And I was just about to give this guy/girl the benefit of the doubt and zip these up and upload them to YSI.

Boy, Caliber - I gotta hand it to you. Your meter wasn't too far off to smell this as sarcasm. And I was just about to give this guy/girl the benefit of the doubt and zip these up and upload them to YSI.

Here you go, dude. Sorry it took so long...

YHF demos (regular version)

For your information this is probably one of the kindest boards around. Maybe its down to the way you ask, or maybe even down to the fact that you posted the question on one of the quietest times on the board and expected an answer in just over 30 minutes.

I did the same after I read this thread. Beg beg beg. Next he'll be asking for an Oink invite.

Then an explanation on how to use torrents.

I actually zipped these up and tried to YSI them last night, even after the somewhat-ambiguous nature of the second post, but the file was too big for me to send.

After this, I'm glad I didn't mess with it any further. What an ass.

here you go, jerktards:

regular demos (SHN)

http://download.owlandbear.com/wilco_yhf-demos1_shnf/

engineer's demos (FLAC)

http://download.owlandbear.com/wilco_yhf-demos_flacf/

(FYI, I didn't post these in order to satiate the impatient weenies out there; I was going to post them on my site anyway. You're just getting them a day earlier.)