Happy Birthday Tom (Hotel Arizona)!!

.........that your Mum is always posting here for the rest of us :lol

Have a great day, you are a fantastic guy, I had the best time ever with you & your Mum in September (although you seemed to be a bit bored :brow :P)!

Now if you could only get this video over to me :pirate

Happy birthday to both of you Murphy boys! Can't believe that Brennan is 16, and that Tom isn't a teenager anymore. All the best to you both, and just one year 'til :cheers Tom!

UNCA MART!!! :blink Can it possibly be that you are extolling the pleasures of the hops and the grape to my impressionable young son??? :o Why you naughty uncle! :unsure :nono Although it's probably too late already, after Dunja plied him with champagne at her wedding in September.....plus he may have tasted other forbidden fruit, due to the lower English drinking age....(see photo)....

DSC02129.JPG

Well, I guess as long as he understands the moderation thing.........and doesn't go out and drive like a Cornish taxi driver........ :omg

My dear sweet boys, let me just say, as your birthdays wrap up, you are both a joy to me, and I can't even imagine my life without the two of you. You have brightened and broadened and improved my life immeasurably, more than words could ever say, even as long-winded as I am. :yes

January 5th is a magical date in my life, when 2 of the best things that ever happened to me both happened to me.....4 years apart! I'm so proud that I'm your mother. I must be doing something right, because you are amazing people. :cheekkiss :cheekkiss

Plus, both of you are mega-Wilco fans, and you both decided that on your own, with only a bit of being hauled along to concerts (never under protest!).....and that very much impresses me with your innate good taste in music! :thumbup

Now it's time for some of those virtual cakes Auntie Dunja mentioned. You've earned them....today, and every day. :wub

For you, Tom:

black_forest.jpg

And for my baby boy Brennan, here is the fluffy Chocolate Cake you specifically requested, with a bit of the coffee bean tossed in.....enjoy! But hurry because ms yvon might get interested!30091choc_mouse_cake.jpg

Happy Birthdays, my special sons. Words will never express what you mean to me. I love you both so much. :wub

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

That's a kiss and a hug for every year of your lives. :cheekkiss :cheekkiss

Love, kidsmoke Mom

UNCA MART!!! :blink Can it possibly be that you are extolling the pleasures of the hops and the grape to my impressionable young son??? :o

:D maybe just a little, but it looks like Auntie Dunja did the job already.

You guys both share your birthday with my father. He's out of his mind, but a great guy just like both of you. :thumbup

I thought we had sent you the Venice Beach pics already

:no

Although it's probably too late already, after Dunja plied him with champagne at her wedding in September.....plus he may have tasted other forbidden fruit, due to the lower English drinking age....(see photo)....

DSC02129.JPG

Well, I guess as long as he understands the moderation thing.........and doesn't go out and drive like a Cornish taxi driver........ :omg

Erm................may I respectfully protest :brow?!? Neither Auntie Dunja nor Uncle Rob plied anyone with anything, we were both waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy too busy. So there :P (it might have been Auntie Lesley, I will forward your complaint to her :lol)

Now it's time for some of those virtual cakes Auntie Dunja mentioned. You've earned them....today, and every day. :wub

For you, Tom:

black_forest.jpg

And for my baby boy Brennan, here is the fluffy Chocolate Cake you specifically requested, with a bit of the coffee bean tossed in.....enjoy! But hurry because ms yvon might get interested!30091choc_mouse_cake.jpg

Not only Ms Yvon :blink I want some of that cake. Now. :monkey

:D maybe just a little, but it looks like Auntie Dunja did the job already.

You guys both share your birthday with my father. He's out of his mind, but a great guy just like both of you. :thumbup

No, Auntie Dunja is accused totally inappropriately :cryin

Your Dad must be a great guy, you're his son at last :thumbup

Well, hell's bells, in the interest of keeping that New Year's resolution about telling the unvarnished truth and not embellishing things because they are more fun that way...... :blush

......There was no plying anyone with alcohol done by the lovely miz Dunja. :cheekkiss

She did try to lure him into her candy and gingerbread house in the forest, using a cherry lollipop dragged along on a string..... :yes

Ok that was just a varnished lie. B)