has anybody gotten their knoxville pre-sale tix in the mail yet?

just wondering if anybody who is going to Knoxville and ordered tickets through the pre-sale has gotten them yet. i haven't, and i am paranoid as hell about them, mostly because my dad keeps asking me "Where are those tickets!?". i was wondering if i should email MusicToday or wait until next week. The confimation email said they should be here within 10 days of the show... :hmm

just wondering if anybody who is going to Knoxville and ordered tickets through the pre-sale has gotten them yet. i haven't, and i am paranoid as hell about them, mostly because my dad keeps asking me "Where are those tickets!?". i was wondering if i should email MusicToday or wait until next week. The confimation email said they should be here within 10 days of the show... :hmm

Sarah you should be getting a email any day now that tells you the tickets are shipped and with that tracking # you can look it up and it tells you town by town. my alabama tixs were processed on the 12th and said it would arrive the 16th and they surely did.

If you don't get a email soon I would send a email. Hopefully they are on thier way right now :thumbup

i sure hope so. thanks for the info maddie hope! hopefully by the end of this week!

the pre-sale was through music today napoleon. not the knoxville ticket thing. the one i got from there came a long time ago and is hanging on my fridge. :)

a long wait for the 9 dollars i had to pay to have them mailed.

for serious!

they better show up soon or i am gonna get really paranoid about it.

i think the music today tickets don't ship from knoxville, they ship from where ever the music today is...i think they are in charlottesville...

I got a response from Music Today about why the Knoxville tickets haven't come yet:

We have experienced a delay in the shipment of our tickets to this show. Once tickets ship you will receive an email confirmation of shipment along with the tracking number for your order.

In case we are unable to ship your tickets in time for you to receive them before the show, we will notify you via e-mail of the delivery method being changed to will call. You will have the opportunity to reply to the e-mail with the name of the person picking up the tickets if it is different than the name on the billing information.

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience

Thank you,

Priscilla

Ticketing Customer Service Department

Musictoday, LLC