Rumored Bonnaroo lineup

The Police, Bob Dylan, and Pearl Jam headlining. The lineup also includes Tom Waits, Willie Nelson, Umphrey's McGee, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, The Black Crowes, Ryan Adams, My Morning Jacket, Arcade Fire, Keller Williams Band, Hot Chip, America, TV on the Radio, Fountains of Wayne, Modest Mouse, Les Claypool, The Shins, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Toots and the Maytals, The Roots, The Decemberists, Of Montreal, Cat Power, Ozomatli, Perpetual Groove, Band of Horses, John Butler Trio, Nickel Creek, Medeski Martin and Wood, Lily Allen, Neko Case, Keiren Hedben (Four Tet) & Steve Reid, The Hold Steady, Earl Scuggs, Charlie Louvin, Man Man, Grizzly Bear, Konono #1, The Slip, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Uncle Earl, Annuals, Beirut, M. Ward, Cold War Kids, and Girl Talk

That would be pretty awesome if that was the lineup. I'd have to go.

The Police, Bob Dylan, and Pearl Jam headlining. The lineup also includes Tom Waits, Willie Nelson, Umphrey's McGee, Bela Fleck and the Flecktones, The Black Crowes, Ryan Adams, My Morning Jacket, Arcade Fire, Keller Williams Band, Hot Chip, America, TV on the Radio, Fountains of Wayne, Modest Mouse, Les Claypool, The Shins, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Toots and the Maytals, The Roots, The Decemberists, Of Montreal, Cat Power, Ozomatli, Perpetual Groove, Band of Horses, John Butler Trio, Nickel Creek, Medeski Martin and Wood, Lily Allen, Neko Case, Keiren Hedben (Four Tet) & Steve Reid, The Hold Steady, Earl Scuggs, Charlie Louvin, Man Man, Grizzly Bear, Konono #1, The Slip, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Uncle Earl, Annuals, Beirut, M. Ward, Cold War Kids, and Girl Talk

That would be pretty awesome if that was the lineup. I'd have to go.

i have to stand up in a wedding and if this is the lineup i might have to hire a lookalike.

HAHAHA, holy shit that rumor keeps growing and growing.

The Police wasn't included in the original lineup.

it's fake, many acts have already dispelled it as such. The Hold Steady are playing for sure, Arcade Fire as of now are not scheduled to play it, and Pearl Jam have a gig in Poland the day before Bonnaroo

it's fake, many acts have already dispelled it as such. The Hold Steady are playing for sure, Arcade Fire as of now are not scheduled to play it, and Pearl Jam have a gig in Poland the day before Bonnaroo

i'm most excited about waits and dylan if this is true. one right after the other would be perfect

Oh well.

I'm still gonna buy a preorder ticket, because their lineups are always amazing.

since when are the police back together?

This just seems irresponsible to me. What's going to happen to that crowd when thousands and thousands of people start getting trashed playing the "Roxanne" drinking game? Mayhem, my friends...