Dallas 1/20/07

anybody know what is up with the torrent tracker? is the dallas show on dime or any where else yet?

cheers,

b

There were at least two other tapers there besides myself, with far better rigs than mine. I've only given mine a cursory listen, and it's not bad, but I know the other recordings will be better, less audience chatter. If they don't show up soon, I'll put mine up on DIME (also Scott's set).

Adam :music

There were at least two other tapers there besides myself, with far better rigs than mine. I've only given mine a cursory listen, and it's not bad, but I know the other recordings will be better, less audience chatter. If they don't show up soon, I'll put mine up on DIME (also Scott's set).

Adam :music

I was at the show by the mix board on the balcony, was someone jacked in to the board? I noticed they had a computer up recording the show. Any chance of it being posted here or bt.etree.org ? I've been trying to get a dime account for months. but no luck :ohwell

Just wondering if the concert has been posted over at dime. I know the VC page is down and I'm not sure if my search over at dime has been effective. I get all kinds of stuff when I search for jeff tweedy so I'm thinking I may be doing something wrong. Not to be pushy (props to all the tapers out there), just wondering if I missed something. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
I finally got a chance to work on this.

It's up on the dime

enjoy!

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=133276

i see it was taking down because of an error, hope you can reseed soon

btw the guy playing with scott was Joe Cripps (Tuatara, CeDell Davis)

and "There Is No Music" is on the 2003 "I Don't Know Who I Am (Let the War Against Music Begin vol 2)" album

and big thanks for recording and sharing the show

i see it was taking down because of an error, hope you can reseed soon

btw the guy playing with scott was Joe Cripps (Tuatara, CeDell Davis)

and "There Is No Music" is on the 2003 "I Don't Know Who I Am (Let the War Against Music Begin vol 2)" album

and big thanks for recording and sharing the show

Thanks for the info i'll add your info on Joe to the notes and yes it will be reseeded. There was a f#@king space after the date in Scott's file is why it was banned!

i guess i need to pay more attention when i load these things.

sorry for those of you who tied up your computers on first attempt at this download.

dave

Awsome. I was starting to lose hope this would ever surface, but I should have had more faith.

Thanks

Via Chicago members losing faith in a known taped show after only two weeks? Wow i thought Wilco played to a bit more optimistic fan base than that. "Radio Cure" is the only hopeless track i can think of right now the band even sings.

dude listen to Hummingbird a few more times it might help... :hmm

Is there any way for someone to send me the dallas show in an mp4 format? I will love you forever.

i would much rather the recording not be compressed and compromised using lossy formats. Please send me a pm and i'll give you a address for b&p and you can get the show the way it was captured.

dave