Dallas 1/20/07

Absoloutly incredible.

Crowd was really loud during Scott's set, and the jackass behind me wouldn't stop yelling for "Company In My Back", but all in all it was a great experiance. Can't wait for Austin. I'll write more later but now I must go to sleep.

P.S. I was front row stage right with a green jacket and dark hair, if anyone from here was near me.

Hopefully somebody can get a setlist up, as I forgot my pen and paper in the car.

Yeah, great show. I was also front row stage right. Stripped sweater, no not a Cosby sweater! Amazing show. Crowd was pretty good. After Mountain Bed I could have gone home happy, but then Be Patient With Me blew me away and then Jeff stood literally twelve inches from me during Acuff-Rose. So yeah it was a good night. Thank you Jeff. Please don't be a stranger.

I got a few pics, will look at them in the morning and see if any are worth sharing.

ITBYH

Spiders

Mountain Bed

Patient w/ Me

Ruling Class

Was I in Your Dreams

Lost Love

Hesitating Beauty

Shot in the Arm

New Madrid

Airline

Jesus etc

Radio King

ELT

Late Greats

Dreamer in My Dreams

Theologians

Gun

ITMWLY

Acuff Rose

(i just took this setlist from the Ummm thread - thanks 'whatdisay' . I missed a few songs helping and 'overheated kid' dealing with EMT - thus can not 100% say that this is correct.)

Wonderful night. Great venue, very cool security and staff (their shirts all read "Serenity" on the front..LOL)

Not to mention the sound was incredible! Just perfect.

I am trying to break your heart was the opener

Yes it was. The encore was also split up, but I don't remember where the split was. Here are a few photos I took, the lighting didn't make things very easy.

Acuff-Rose

364599332_b706ca5fb3_o.jpg

Marquee

364599328_0b248ade72_o.jpg

364599331_a3f104dd58_o.jpg

As evidenced by these photos and contrary to what I stated earlier, I was not stage right, but left.

Yes it was. The encore was also split up, but I don't remember where the split was. Here are a few photos I took, the lighting didn't make things very easy.

Acuff-Rose

364599332_b706ca5fb3_o.jpg

Marquee

364599328_0b248ade72_o.jpg

364599331_a3f104dd58_o.jpg

As evidenced by these photos and contrary to what I stated earlier, I was not stage right, but left.

Thanks for the pics. :thumbup Anyone else notice the marquee? NRPS this week!!!

Neil, you gotta run back down to Dallas Thursday! :D

IATTBYH

Spiders

Mountain Bed

Patient w/ Me

Ruling Class

Was I in Your Dreams

Lost Love

Hesitating Beauty

Shot in the Arm

New Madrid

Airline

Jesus etc

Radio King

ELT

Late Greats

Dreamer in My Dreams

Theologians

Gun

ITMWLY

Acuff Rose

This is pretty dead on..had a blast! :rock :music

Indeed, it was a great show. Wasn't really that into Scott McCaughey's set. Electric guitar w/congos. Not the best combo. But Jeff was amazing. I took a friend who hasn't ever listened to Wilco (he stepped in for my pregnant wife at the last minute) and he dug Tweedy's set a lot. And there was a taper so hopefully we can all be enjoying the show soon. :music

Incredible show! I was standing stage left at the front just like several of you it sounds like. Loved Gun and of course I was happy to hear Theologians. I thought the crowd interaction was good and Jeff seemed to be in good spirits. I met Neil McLaurin after the show and he told me about this group---so I jumped on here when I got home and joined. I would love to get a copy of the recording as I hear it was taped. I am new to this so please fill me in on how that might happen. Thanks you guys!

-Josiah

I spoke to the taper and he said he was going to put it on via chicago and dime a dozen. So it should be available soon.

Where was he?

I was slightly stage right of center.. we were there ridiculously early expecting people from Dallas to wait forever like they do in Austin.

Anyone else pick up the Minus 5 Ep? I hadn't seen it for sale anywhere before--good deal.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned anywhere or if I missed anything, but did anyone notice Jeff didn't play the harmonica on any of the songs (he picked it up once or twice but then put it down). I wonder if that's happened at the other shows.

Where was he?

I was slightly stage right of center.. we were there ridiculously early expecting people from Dallas to wait forever like they do in Austin.

Anyone else pick up the Minus 5 Ep? I hadn't seen it for sale anywhere before--good deal.

He was dead center at the front of the last divided section on the floor, if that makes any sense. Probably about thirty feet back.

Did anyone get the pictures emailed to them from the granada? There was a sign up sheet near the door which said you would receive the pics the next day but i have yet to get them. Perhaps i was already too drunk to have written my email address legibly!