I keep hearing a song from them on the radio called "Children of December." I like it. Does anyone know if their albums are worth getting? Or anything else about them?

I have this album, Eisenhower, and I really like it. However, I've been told that their earlier stuff is better. They were very good opening for MMJ.

AliveAcoustic is a wonderful album and showcases their songwriting side - the companion disc, AliveElectric, shows off the improvisational jazz-ish side that they were initially known for ... both of these are live CDs.

Eisenhower is a pretty radical departure for them, but it came off really well. Children of December is just a flat out awesome tune. Their earlier studio album "Does" is also really good. They going to be touring by themselves throughout March - I definitely recommend catching them if you get a chance.

I have this album, Eisenhower, and I really like it. However, I've been told that their earlier stuff is better. They were very good opening for MMJ.

I hear their most recent stuff is better,all I know of them is their old Jazz Improv.

old Slip is really good, its not as jammy as one owuld call it. Its more of alternative expansive soundscapes, they were good when I saw them at lupos a couple times but this past year I have been dissapointed, they were out of it when I saw them open for mmj in DC. But the old stuff has something great, they play as one big working machine. I suggest live at Lupo's Heart Break Hotel to hear some of this. I can put up a YSI of one of their shows if anyone is interested and find time.