Pics of Jeff

I remember that not too long ago, a photographer guy here posted a link to his website with all these awesome pics of JT. They were really great and the guy said he would post more of them here in a couple weeks. Were anymore posted?

I remember that not too long ago, a photographer guy here posted a link to his website with all these awesome pics of JT. They were really great and the guy said he would post more of them here in a couple weeks. Were anymore posted?

That was me, and Here they are.

I just happened to tune in tonight while internetting (can you say 'addicted'?). I'm actually on location in Europe. You won't believe my schedule this month, multiple locations in Europe, tomorrow Brazil, then South Africa, then India, then Singapore, then San Francisco, then East Coast US. Don't expect me to tune in anytime soon again. Though you never know, right now I'm uploading preview jpegs to client back in the States, I love my Mac and the internet ;)

I did mention I might post some more at some point, once again, don't hold breath. Maybe in a couple of months. I have tons more, though my plate is seriously full right now.

charles